Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jones handles Brock honestly.

If Jones stays on the outside and get's cute with strikes, I can see this going his way. But man, if Brock get's a hold of him I can't see it going well for Jones. It's not like Brock is just some big lug. He's a pretty decent wrestler.

I definitely don't think Brock is a slouch, but I also don't think he'd get Jones down easily or be able to pound him out easily. He wasn't able to get much done with Hunt and I think Jones would work his way back up much better. I think Brock would have trouble getting inside and I don't think Brock likes getting hit. When Overeem controlled the range and kept him outside, he didn't like it at all.

I definitely don't think Brock is a slouch, but I also don't think he'd get Jones down easily or be able to pound him out easily. He wasn't able to get much done with Hunt and I think Jones would work his way back up much better. I think Brock would have trouble getting inside and I don't think Brock likes getting hit. When Overeem controlled the range and kept him outside, he didn't like it at all.

tru-dat.
However this pans out, I am looking forward to seeing it.

I'm under the impression that Cain and Overeem are both much stronger than Jones

I feel like if DC commented specifically on Jones's strength, given who he's been in the cage with, he'd probably be fine in that department.

I feel like if DC commented specifically on Jones's strength, given who he's been in the cage with, he'd probably be fine in that department.

I didn't hear what DC had to say. But if that's the case, then should be an interesting fight.

I can't see how Brock stands much of a chance against a 230-240 pound JJ.

Not to mention he would have to be subjected to 6 months of off-competition testing leading up to the game.

If I were a betting man, I would totally bet on JJ if his odds were 3 to 1 favourite.

I guess match actually would have worked. People always say "boxing match".

"MMA match" sounds weird as fuck, though.

I just call them fights. Do people consider boxing fighting still?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back