Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to the Boundary Waters for a week, no phone no internet no family no dogs for a week. Basically a mental reboot-slash-sensory deprivation.

Fuck me! I'm under 200 pounds today. I feel terrible and weak!

I think I've been doing it wrong then. I usually watch a load of Netflix, and then am too tired to even get to the refraction period.

40 minute commute each way is quite a lot. When I was Thai Boxing each week it would be a 30 minute drive each way, and it would finish at 21:30, so by the time I'd have a shower, a chat with the guys and then drive home it would be around 22:30, then I'd have some food, wait for that to go down and I'd be looking at midnight before I got to bed. I know that's not late, but when I was getting up at 05:00 it would take it's toll, especially as the first session of the week was a Monday evening, it would just set me up for being knackered the rest of the week.

I'd imagine these days there would be plenty of BJJ gyms around. I think there's at least 2 within walking distance of my home.

Due to politics there's only one gym I can go to that springs to mind, but I have to go past it to get home. The instructor there and my instructor both started at SBG Manchester back in the day. It's a city centre gym so I will have to check costs.

His birthday is in March but it makes no sense to hold a party then

barbecue sausages on a bun should tame those fuckers!
In Canadia, it's what, -50° ish?

I don't know what barbecue sausages are, but I'm glad to her someone is taming them!
I wasn't. I was just being funny. But obviously not.

Hear about Linkin Park front man killing himself today?

Terrible. I've always turned my nose up to this band. They never really did it for me. That is until the other day I was listening to one of their songs on the radio and thought, "had I been young enough at their height I would have likely listened to them more."
Yeah, I never understand Canadian humor. Not your fault.

Nope, heard about it yesterday. When it happened...

Fuck me! I'm under 200 pounds today. I feel terrible and weak!

I'm over 200 lb and feel fat, terrible and weak!

I'm a prime example of how dropping gym time and not dropping caloric intake leads to weight gain and undesirable body recomposition.

I'm a prime example of how dropping gym time and not dropping caloric intake leads to weight gain and undesirable body recomposition.

Who'd have thought it?

I even notice a difference if I have a week off work / working from home and don't get my usual daily walking done in addition to the gym work.

In Canadia, it's what, -50° ish?

I don't know what barbecue sausages are, but I'm glad to her someone is taming them!

I'm just cooking sausages on the barbecue.

Yeah, I never understand Canadian humor. Not your fault.

Nope, heard about it yesterday. When it happened...

I was asleep by around 9pm yesterday, and recently more than ever, I haven't been on the social medias when I'm at home. Clearly CNN didn't feel it was necessary to interrupt Anderson Cooper with this news last night.

I have been to the gym once since opening my leg vagina on Father's Day. I haven't really been eating all that much either. I can whither away in an instant if I don't keep the calories high!

So, what's everyone doing for the weekend?

My weekend was pretty much wiped out. (I write in past tense because weekend here is Friday and Saturday.) I had dinner with a friend on Thursday night. Friday it was meant to be a pool barbecue and see my new ladyfriend in the evening, but I came down with some sort of fever around Saturday lunchtime and pretty much slept from 1pm through to 7am this morning. Uncomfortable, feverish sleep *so* isn't as good as swimming, drinking, barbecued meat and sex.

Still not 100% today, but I am going to see if I can get to the gym this morning. Then shopping. I need to buy kitchen stuff, but also have my eye on the Nintendo Switch.

Anyone seen Larry Wheels and the other lifters making fun of Brad Castleberry lately? Shit is hilarious.

Oh Hai ya fuckers. @Oblivian @MatterOverMind - Hope all is well with ya.

It's been a really really long time since I've posted in here. I'm having a hard time remembering who is who (except the 2 above). Lots of familiar names though.

Hey! Did you have a different name before? I remember a "Nurse" but don't remember the knuckles part.

No. I started posting here in about 2012-13, before that I lurked around and stuck to trolling the heavies.

Hey, Slobby Dan! I'm good. Real good. Life is going well.

How are you doing? How's the business?

@Centaur

Can't complain man, Still teaching at the same gyms and doing some podcast type stuff. Playing in my old band again too so that's fun as hell. Gotta kid now which keeps me super busy but is mostly a lot of fun.

I've seen that podcast logo before. Maybe we've crossed paths on social media.

What kind of music? When my middle son was a toddler it was really easy to get shit done like training, etc... Now that he's in shit like soccer, baseball and the like its nearly impossible to do anything for myself. Not that I harbor resentment because like you said its mostly fun, but my training, and eating and all that good stuff is suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back