Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am training tonight, BJJ return tomorrow then music recording at home all night, beer, train Sunday then probably have sex all day and watch Netflix with this chick I am seeing. So really, it will be awesome.

I am training tonight, BJJ return tomorrow then music recording at home all night, beer, train Sunday then probably have sex all day and watch Netflix with this chick I am seeing. So really, it will be awesome.

Sounds exactly like my weekend won't be! I might get to watch some Netflix though.

How long have you been out of BJJ for OT?

Sounds exactly like my weekend won't be! I might get to watch some Netflix though.

How long have you been out of BJJ for OT?

It's all about refraction period Netflix brah.

Haven't been on a mat in around 6 months? I am considering switching gyms to somewhere closer but I am going tomorrow to my old place to see if the spark comes back. I want to do do jiu jitsu I'm just kind of over the 40 minute commute each way to do it.

It's all about refraction period Netflix brah.

Haven't been on a mat in around 6 months? I am considering switching gyms to somewhere closer but I am going tomorrow to my old place to see if the spark comes back. I want to do do jiu jitsu I'm just kind of over the 40 minute commute each way to do it.

I think I've been doing it wrong then. I usually watch a load of Netflix, and then am too tired to even get to the refraction period.

40 minute commute each way is quite a lot. When I was Thai Boxing each week it would be a 30 minute drive each way, and it would finish at 21:30, so by the time I'd have a shower, a chat with the guys and then drive home it would be around 22:30, then I'd have some food, wait for that to go down and I'd be looking at midnight before I got to bed. I know that's not late, but when I was getting up at 05:00 it would take it's toll, especially as the first session of the week was a Monday evening, it would just set me up for being knackered the rest of the week.

I'd imagine these days there would be plenty of BJJ gyms around. I think there's at least 2 within walking distance of my home.

Back when I found S&P registration was closed but I still read posts for about a month before I could register. Went through the original "new favorite idiot in the gym moment" thread, it was glorious.

I remember when the old pub used to get up to over 100,000 posts and would stop working. I didn't post much but it was fun to follow.

You betcha. The other forum is surprisingly strong, considering how few regulars there are, but new blood is always good.

But, it's mostly just me getting drunk and posting everything that pops into my head.

They're (strength and conditioning) such different mindsets. Combining them doesn't really make sense. But, IIRC, the conditioning forum was dead.

And, for the MMAist, having the two combined (intellectually) actually makes sense because it should lead to a proper balance. Unfortunately, it doesn't actually work that way.

They're (strength and conditioning) such different mindsets. Combining them doesn't really make sense. But, IIRC, the conditioning forum was dead.

And, for the MMAist, having the two combined (intellectually) actually makes sense because it should lead to a proper balance. Unfortunately, it doesn't actually work that way.

They could have merged Diet and Conditioning. To me, that makes more sense.

They could have merged Diet and Conditioning. To me, that makes more sense.
Yeah, I agree.

But starting the diet logs was great. Zerocrew logging handfulls of cold-cuts with a slice of cheese was incredible.

You betcha. The other forum is surprisingly strong, considering how few regulars there are, but new blood is always good.

But, it's mostly just me getting drunk and posting everything that pops into my head.
This explains a lot.

We're celebrating my 5 year olds birthday tomorrow. His birthday is in March but it makes no sense to hold a party then so we do it in the summer.

Three big bouncy castles, a trampoline with hundreds of balloons in it and barbecue sausages on a bun should tame those fuckers!

You're a regular... I'm not understanding how you were still confused...
I wasn't. I was just being funny. But obviously not.

Hear about Linkin Park front man killing himself today?

Terrible. I've always turned my nose up to this band. They never really did it for me. That is until the other day I was listening to one of their songs on the radio and thought, "had I been young enough at their height I would have likely listened to them more."

Last edited:
I enjoyed the S&P, but my login credentials stopped working and I couldn't be bothered to try and resolve that. Would rep /10, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back