Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Hai ya fuckers. @Oblivian @MatterOverMind - Hope all is well with ya.

It's been a really really long time since I've posted in here. I'm having a hard time remembering who is who (except the 2 above). Lots of familiar names though.

Nice to see you. I don't think there are many here anymore that posted from back in the day.

First UFC I've bought in awhile. Mostly for Jones comier and Lawler cerrone. That dude in the first fight is a fucking animal though and at least evinger showed some heart. Could care less about Woodley. Hope Maia chokes the life out of him our Lawler decapitates him in the rematch if it happens.

That Lamas vs Knight fight was really good too. I also couldn't care less about Maia/Woodley, but I'm intrigued to see who wins the main event. I think Cormier keeps the belt.

That Lamas vs Knight fight was really good too. I also couldn't care less about Maia/Woodley, but I'm intrigued to see who wins the main event. I think Cormier keeps the belt.

Looked like he was going to until the headkick. Felt bad for DC but I guess that's what you sign up for. Jones vs Brock is dumb Imo. Jones kills him. Just make gustesfon vs Jones.

Looked like he was going to until the headkick. Felt bad for DC but I guess that's what you sign up for. Jones vs Brock is dumb Imo. Jones kills him. Just make gustesfon vs Jones.

I'm secretly hoping Brock grabs him and rape chokes him while throwing hammer fists.

Jon's good. But does he have the strength to deal with Brock? Brock has lost to people who could hit fucking hard and muscle him.

I was having the same discussion with cowerkers at lunch. I think Jones might have to try to fight from the outside for a round or 2 and avoid getting grabbed or hit with something big. If they get in a clinch I would expect Brock to end up on top in side control, which is dangerous for anyone. Is Valasquez alive? I think that fight makes the most sense really, then he can justify a title shot if he wins. Fighting Brock is just a 1 off fight, it wouldn't really justify a HW title shot if he wins, the potential to lose is pretty good there too.

I was having the same discussion with cowerkers at lunch. I think Jones might have to try to fight from the outside for a round or 2 and avoid getting grabbed or hit with something big. If they get in a clinch I would expect Brock to end up on top in side control, which is dangerous for anyone. Is Valasquez alive? I think that fight makes the most sense really, then he can justify a title shot if he wins. Fighting Brock is just a 1 off fight, it wouldn't really justify a HW title shot if he wins, the potential to lose is pretty good there too.

Yeah. It really seems like a no win (other than $$) for Jones.

Jones fight at 205, but Lesnar has to cut weight to hit the upper limit of the HW category (265)... I think the size difference will be a huge advantage for Brock.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but if Cain TKO'd Brock in the first round, why are you guys all giving Jon Jones such little chance?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but if Cain TKO'd Brock in the first round, why are you guys all giving Jon Jones such little chance?

I'm under the impression that Cain and Overeem are both much stronger than Jones, and likely hit much harder. If we use MMMath we can extrapolate Brock's ability to withstand a beating from the Carwin fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back