Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she was getting herself all worried asking Dr. Google and posting in Moms groups on Facebook. I was like "I think he's fine but lets get a doctor to check him out". His doctor is literally a 3 minute drive from our house and has daily last-minute appointments and a Saturday morning walk-in clinic.

On Google it ranges from "his sinuses are very small so sometimes he will wheeze/whistle when he breezes and it will go away as he gets bigger" to "your child has cystic fibrosis".

Prepare for those Mommy groups to give you a lot of headaches. My wife has been in one since our son was born who is now 5. For years I've told her they mostly sound like idiots who overreact to everything and have zero life outside of their ability to pop a kid out. It's interesting to see how many of them have got divorced 5 years later as well.

Flying down to New Mexico to take care of some business, check out my house, grab some guns and other shit.

Probably get a haircut tomorrow, I just shaved off a 3 month beard and didn't have anything but abnormal razor. Took over an hour.
Lol

We're probably taking my son to the drop-in clinic tomorrow. He's had some wheezy breathing for the past week or so that my wife is worried about. My feeling is that it's just a function of being so small because he is fine otherwise and we only hear it in the evenings when he's lying on his back. She's worried though so hopefully this puts her at ease.

Sunday I'm back playing hockey for the first time in months. Hopefully I don't have a heart attack.

Hope it's nothing serious bro

Hard to give a shit about UFC shit anymore. It's just jerking off mcgregor or whoever they're pushing. I couldn't give a fuck less about the Irishman and that boring fucking boxer under any rule set. It's just flagrantly taking advantage of the WWE-Esque fan base.

If we're going there I'd rather see Brian Shaw Vs any two WW.

Weekend plans pub? I'm probably going to take my friend boxing on the pads again tomorrow morning as he said he really enjoyed it last week, so that may become a regular thing. Got some errands to run and family members to see, so will get all that done on Saturdag with my boys while the girlfriend is at work. Sunday - may take the kids swimming, or out for a bike ride and do some reading. In the evenings will just chill with my kids and girlfriend, probably have a beer or two. Will try to catch the James DeGale fight too, but probably not live. I need to bench and squat too so will get that done at some point.

Have a good weekend all.

Celebrating my birthday which was on tuesday and then hopefully buying some new stuff for the home gym. Maybe go score some street drugs like all the cool kids.

Hard to give a shit about UFC shit anymore. It's just jerking off mcgregor or whoever they're pushing. I couldn't give a fuck less about the Irishman and that boring fucking boxer under any rule set. It's just flagrantly taking advantage of the WWE-Esque fan base.

If we're going there I'd rather see Brian Shaw Vs any two WW.

Fine with this. Just give mes freakshow fights like you said. And bitchin entrances. Basically, kill pride. Have Mcgregor come out in a pot of gold n shit.

Celebrating my birthday which was on tuesday and then hopefully buying some new stuff for the home gym. Maybe go score some street drugs like all the cool kids.
Happy birthday for Tuesday belph. What gym stuff do you have your eye on?

Happy birthday for Tuesday belph. What gym stuff do you have your eye on?

Thanks, brah. A bench and some plates are the main things. Hoping to find a decent sized tire to smash with a sledge hammer. If I can't find any of those at a reasonable price I might just start getting the stuff for a platform.

LOL at those I saw saying BJ Penn would win and challenge Connor...

Penn is done. Honestly it was obvious that he was done after Rory MacDonald tooled him 3 or 4 years ago.

We're probably taking my son to the drop-in clinic tomorrow. He's had some wheezy breathing for the past week or so that my wife is worried about. My feeling is that it's just a function of being so small because he is fine otherwise and we only hear it in the evenings when he's lying on his back. She's worried though so hopefully this puts her at ease.

Hope he got the all-clear Dr B.

Sunday I'm back playing hockey for the first time in months. Hopefully I don't have a heart attack.

And also hope you are still alive.

Every Critique thread:

OP: Tell me what I'm doing wrong (Except for these obvious things that I'm doing wrong, but I have some bullshit reasoning for it.)
F13: You're doing this obvious thing wrong.
OP: Fuck you, you're all just a bunch of powerlifters who couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag anyway!

Every Critique thread:

OP: Tell me what I'm doing wrong (Except for these obvious things that I'm doing wrong, but I have some bullshit reasoning for it.)
OP: Fuck you, you're all just a bunch of powerlifters who couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag anyway!
Those losers don't want advice they just want their opinions validated.

Every Critique thread:

Kiwi should fight a paper bag. I demand it.

It's the circle of f13 life.

"Hey here's my form vid, training plan, opinion, etc..."

"[insert advice here]"

"This is how I think and nothing is going to change that"

"[insert troll posts here]"

"Fuck you f13. You're all a bunch of milk drinking squatters!"

I don't get how belph quoted @TheeFaulted 's post but it showed as @DrBdan

@JimRussel you going to do the Mma class in exchange for deadlift tuition?

Yeah, saw that. Thought it was an odd thing for Doc to say... LOL

Also, isn't that classic Sherdog? Call someone out, meet in a gym and fight then post it on SD? LOL Ahhhhh, the good ol' days!

It's the circle of f13 life.

"Hey here's my form vid, training plan, opinion, etc..."

"[insert advice here]"

"This is how I think and nothing is going to change that"

"[insert troll posts here]"

"Fuck you f13. You're all a bunch of milk drinking squatters!"

I think this needs to become the copy and paste answer

I'm sure if someone had the ability to look at all the advice seeking threads on the f13, you will see some sort of trend similar to this.

The best part is that guy posted a deadlift form check three years ago, and here's the response he got from Dr. Bdan (Emphasis mine)

The only thing about your deads is that it looks like the weight is pulling you forward a bit. Focus on sitting back a bit more and pushing through your heels. Otherwise they look good. If you wanted you could probably drop your hips and push your knees forward a bit more but if you've discovered than slightly higher hips works for you then stick with it.

He's still having the same problem, still as weak as he was 3 years ago, and now is making his issue worse by wearing Oly shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back