Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be able to celebrate hump day more then once every couple of months now. My girlfriend is moving down from Ottawa, and we're moving in together next month.

Any advice/warnings about moving in with a significant other, pub?

Moving in with a girl is always interesting as you truly find out how compatible you really are.

I'll be able to celebrate hump day more then once every couple of months now. My girlfriend is moving down from Ottawa, and we're moving in together next month.

Yeah, make sure you have time for yourself, your hobbies etc, away from your girlfriend, and the same for her.

COMMUNICATION!
Not sure how much o stress this.

This might sound cold and boring, but sitting down and establishing boundaries, rules and EXPECTATIONS!!!!!

COMMUNICATION!

This might sound cold and boring, but sitting down and establishing boundaries, rules and EXPECTATIONS!!!!!
This is true.

You’re never the same after you wake up with a finger in your ass.

Wait...that’s not what you meant.

Not necessarily more consistent than with other pathologies. Could be the labrum, or other anterior structures like the capsule, could be supraspinatus or referred pain from the AC joint due to the compression (or other structures referring). Could even be radicular. You'd have to have more information and do tests, eventhough the sensitivity, specificity and overall diagnostic value on most are piss poor.
@Sano I'm posting this here because the thread seems to have disappeared.

The above information is almost certainly incorrect. For example, it is very unlikely a supraspinatus injury would result in pain during bench pressing but not during overhead pressing (plus, the pain is very unlikely to be localised on the "front of the shoulder"). On the other hand, a bicipital tendonitis will typically (i.e. almost always) result in pain during bench pressing but not during overhead pressing (plus pain is localised center front).

Without being able to make a confident diagnosis online, which I never attempted to do, my experience says that, in the specific referral of anterior shoulder pain in benching with zero pain on overhead pressing, the number one suspect would be bicipital tendonitis.

By the way, and aside from any theoretical knowledge or professional experience I might have relating to the subject, I've had the unpleasant experience to have had all of the above, namely bicipital tendonitis, labrum tears (both SLAP and Bankart), supraspinatus tears, and AC joint tears.

Yeah, make sure you have time for yourself, your hobbies etc, away from your girlfriend, and the same for her.

She has no hobbies. But she does have family down here she can't wait to reconnect with. So hopefully she hangs out with them a lot.

COMMUNICATION!

On this front we seem to be ok. We have a very good relationship when it comes to this stuff. But we'll see how it changes. We've been dating for 2 years and we haven't had a fight yet.

This is true.

You’re never the same after you wake up with a finger in your ass.

Wait...that’s not what you meant.

... I haven't been the same for years

She has no hobbies. But she does have family down here she can't wait to reconnect with. So hopefully she hangs out with them a lot.

On this front we seem to be ok. We have a very good relationship when it comes to this stuff. But we'll see how it changes. We've been dating for 2 years and we haven't had a fight yet.

... I haven't been the same for years

Dating and dwelling are two different things. Perhaps she will hate how you fold the towels, or how you don’t load the dishwasher in a specific manner. Maybe your unique Augerisms will drove her mad.

Not speaking from, like, experience, or anything.

Dating and dwelling are two different things. Perhaps she will hate how you fold the towels, or how you don’t load the dishwasher in a specific manner. Maybe your unique Augerisms will drove her mad.

i would pick a fight with her to see how it goes before committing to moving in.

Well it's gonna be make or break for us I guess lol. She gave in her letter of resignation, and found someone to sublet her apartment already.

If it all falls apart once she's down here, she'll just have to move back home, and I'll be a bachelor in a city booming with hot tourists.

Whasssup fellas?

JESUS CHRIST!
No fucking lie. I was brushing my teeth this morning and was wondering where you were. Holy shit someone is in my brain. I saw an Instagram post this morning and couldn't remember which Sherbro it was. I then thought hmm, wonder if that's Belphy. I can't remember Belph's Instagram name...

Just the other day I was speaking with a patient about her vacation to Japan and mentioned that I would love to visit Japan. When I got back to my clinic computer, opened the internet browser, there was an ad for a trip to Japan.

Please stop this! Who ever you are!!!

This is so true.
The littlest things can set you off, or bring you closer.

My rule for dealing with trivial matters has always been whoever cares more gets their way. Serious issues need a discussion but if your gf/wife/partner has some oddly-specific way they want the towels folded just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back