Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard this theory. The Sandy Hook theory had several points of contention, largely due to the misinformation provided during the incident by new outlets. Any time conflicting reports are put out it seems that theorists use this as a means to spout the crackpot theories about “what really happened”. All incidents are used as ammunition, no pun intended, for their agenda.

I'm not opposed to using situations like this as "ammunition" for agendas or for change.

That the school shootings at SandyHook and in Parkland were staged, or that there were crisis actors used to push the anti-gun agenda an behalf of the FBI and intelligence community in order to disarm the population and take over the country, you know, the usual.

Crisis actors I can see being used. It wouldn't surprise me to know that at times people are being paid to speak on camera and drive up the perceived severity of a situation or a specific storyline. Although I can't imagine the severity of killing a bunch of kids needs any more external encouragement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

I think it's possible that crisis actors are used too. Politicians on all sides are total Machiavellians & never let a tragedy go to waste. I'll probably never believe these events are staged though. Exploited, absolutely, but staged is too much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

I think it's possible that crisis actors are used too. Politicians on all sides are total Machiavellians & never let a tragedy go to waste. I'll probably never believe these events are staged though. Exploited, absolutely, but staged is too much.

Like I said I'm not opposed to it. Using the tragedies can be effective examples for change. I think it's unfortunate but certainly necessary in today's society.

Question:

Does anybody know of a strength/power/conditioning/sports-performance forum with an active training log section?

Like how f13 used to be up until 4-5 years ago?

Question:

Does anybody know of a strength/power/conditioning/sports-performance forum with an active training log section?

BB dot com has a powerlifting section that contains training logs and is fairly busy. I used to post there, but the site hates my browser.

Question:

My big greek buddy posts on wlforums.com apparently pretty busy.

BB dot com has a powerlifting section that contains training logs and is fairly busy. I used to post there, but the site hates my browser.
Is that section still pretty active? What was your experience using it?
My big greek buddy posts on wlforums.com apparently pretty busy.
Thanks for the suggestion. Upon inspection, it appears there are 15 active logs, and there is very little interaction (the last page of each of those logs is pretty much exclusively posts by the log owner).

Thanks for the suggestion. Upon inspection, it appears there are 15 active logs, and there is very little interaction (the last page of each of those logs is pretty much exclusively posts by the log owner).
I didn’t leave due to inactivity, just, for whatever reason, I couldn’t remain logged, so every time I went to that site I needed to login.

Well fuck that shit then.
I logged on yesterday after your post, checked in to my log. I hadn't been there in a long time.

@miaou you could log in the other forum. But its really not any better than here in terms of activity.

@miaou you could log in the other forum. But its really not any better than here in terms of activity.
I used to log there for a while. Their log section was less active than f49 and their pub was too busy for me to be able to follow.

Sugden barbell is decently active, probably about the same as here.

I just bought an early recording of the Animals. Basically their first ever as a group. Probably one of the best things I've heard in a long time. I snuck a visit to the vinyl shop yesterday afternoon and it was playing in the background and I had to ask who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back