Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend plans pub?

I'm taking my girlfriend and kids on a Harry Potter-themed steam train ride tomorrow, which should be pretty cool. They have Halloween activities and I think a couple of the guys who played some of the goblins in the movies will be there. Sunday I am doing my third week of the kids S&C class and a boxing session with my friend before that.

After three 60 hour weeks I'm doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Have two coaches I trust running he joint. I'm sitting on the couch, watching breaking bad, and drinking gin.

This is the first weekend of cold weather. I spend almost all of the weekend outside and my kids love being outside. The first weekend is a tough adjustment. I'm probably going to be snapping at the kids a lot.

Got a tattoo earlier so I'm fucking doing no training all weekend. Feelsgood.jpeg. concert tomorrow night potential for shenanigans. Should be fun

After three 60 hour weeks I'm doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Have two coaches I trust running he joint. I'm sitting on the couch, watching breaking bad, and drinking gin.
What are your go-to gins Dan? Gin has had somewhat of a resurgence over here recently and is my girlfriend's drink of choice. She recently went to a gin festival which was held over 3 days and attended by thousands of people.

Got a tattoo earlier so I'm fucking doing no training all weekend. Feelsgood.jpeg. concert tomorrow night potential for shenanigans. Should be fun
Where's the tattoo and what is it of Belph? Is it your first one?

This is the first weekend of cold weather. I spend almost all of the weekend outside and my kids love being outside. The first weekend is a tough adjustment. I'm probably going to be snapping at the kids a lot.
It's cool that your kids like being outside, I worry that thesedays kids don't get out as much.

Do you have boys? I've got two boys and find you need to treat them a bit like dogs - for them to be happy, they need to be outside running around and they need to be fed. Simple creatures really.

It's cool that your kids like being outside, I worry that thesedays kids don't get out as much.

Do you have boys? I've got two boys and find you need to treat them a bit like dogs - for them to be happy, they need to be outside running around and they need to be fed. Simple creatures really.

Boy and girl. My son loves being outside, even if it's just him. The daughter never wants to be out alone and often doesn't want to be out with just her brother. She loves being out with the neighbors though.

Where's the tattoo and what is it of Belph? Is it your first one?

It's my second, this one's on my arm. Got a great ape from dragonballZ. Cause I'm a fucking child.

This has to be the worst tattoo I have ever seen. A big hammer, all over your front body... really bro?

thiago-marreta-santos-ufc-fight-night-95-ceremonial-weigh-ins1.jpg

Yeah that UF tattoo is kinda lame.

In other news I've been getting drunk much more frequently these days. So I'm happy with my progress.

Started watching the documentary Iron Generation 2 on Netflix last night. Interesting to hear what the different generations of BBers think of each others's respective gens. I haven't finished it yet, but so far its a pretty interesting watch.

Started watching the documentary Iron Generation 2 on Netflix last night. Interesting to hear what the different generations of BBers think of each others's respective gens. I haven't finished it yet, but so far its a pretty interesting watch.

I can't watch BB related stuff any more, I just find it sad. The way Von Moger treats his girlfriend is like a giant kid.

I can't watch BB related stuff any more, I just find it sad. The way Von Moger treats his girlfriend is like a giant kid.

I'm not even sure why I was compelled to watch it. The scenes where thousands of gym bros line up at these expos was quite fascinating.

I'm not even sure why I was compelled to watch it. The scenes where thousands of gym bros line up at these expos was quite fascinating.

That and watching Iris Kyle not be able to compete any more. Basically if the powers that be decide your look isn't right, goodbye, no more income for you as sponsorships dry out.

How was everyone's Halloween? It was pretty quiet on my street, maybe 20 kids. I think if we were on a more major street we'd get a lot more. Took a bunch of cute pics of my son in his dragon costume and ate leftover candy. #dadlife

That and watching Iris Kyle not be able to compete any more. Basically if the powers that be decide your look isn't right, goodbye, no more income for you as sponsorships dry out.

I was never a big fan of female BB, but she was pretty much the apex of it. The thought of pushing further is a little unnerving but to each their own. I feel like it's a little unfair that they cut it though. I did like the passive aggressive dig at the female bikini participants though... Something to the effect that any chick who looks good can simply put on a bikini and get out on the stage.

How was everyone's Halloween? It was pretty quiet on my street, maybe 20 kids. I think if we were on a more major street we'd get a lot more. Took a bunch of cute pics of my son in his dragon costume and ate leftover candy. #dadlife

My daughter was a unicorn. My son insisted he go as an American soldier. He said Canadians don't fight. LOL
We had 40 pieces and handed out less than half. Not much action this year. I'm going to try to make a scary walk-through for candy next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back