Dominick Cruz: "What did I do before I got hurt? Nobody talks about that."

Short Term Memory is where it's at

Tom-Cruise-9262645-1-402.jpg

i, for one, really enjoy watching cruz fight. can't wait for him to be back and unify the belts finally.

He's the one who sent them there.

Not really. The weight class didn't exist in the UFC or WEC so those guys were fighting at the weight classes that could get them into the big shows. I like Cruz and I think he is a great fighter. But his best win is Faber.

Not sure what you did. I was asleep during all of your fights.

Dominick "The Decisionator" Snooze.

Cruz should STFU and fight his way back to relevance before talking shit IMO. I do understand his frustration, however he needs to do his talking in the octagon.

He was dominant, but his fighting style relies heavily on being able to move how he does and after having two knee surgeries its not crazy to think that he might not be able to use the same style so effectively especially against such a good opponent

Not really. The weight class didn't exist in the UFC or WEC so those guys were fighting at the weight classes that could get them into the big shows. I like Cruz and I think he is a great fighter. But his best win is Faber.

You're absolutely right, but at the same time, you would think that if any of them beat or really believed they could beat Cruz, they MIGHT have stayed at 135. Also, having Faber be your best win isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's not like Faber is a can. The only person who has beaten Faber that Faber is NOT their best win is Aldo, and that's because his best win is probably over Edgar.

I remember turning on him long before he was injured. I can't stand watching him fight. He has the worst weeble wobble stance.

Yeah...

...But what have you done for me lately dammit!

Joseph Benavidez was the number two ranked bantamweight before dropping to 125. He cut that weight because he had already lost twice to Dominick Cruz.

what is it with everyone sleeping during fights? are you all ill? chronic fatigue or something ..

Cruz should STFU and fight his way back to relevance before talking shit IMO. I do understand his frustration, however he needs to do his talking in the octagon.

He's in a title unification bout which is the main event of a PPV card, I'd say he's already relevant. I don't see how he's talking sh*t either, am I missing something?

Not sure what you did. I was asleep during all of your fights.

Dominick "The Decisionator" Snooze.

Don't pretend like his second fight against Urijah was a snooze fest. That was an awesome main event

What you did before you got hurt was never finish a fight, beyond that you never even hurt any of your opponents.

Beating all of them couldn't have felt too good.

Back