Dominick Cruz: "What did I do before I got hurt? Nobody talks about that."

You're not champ when you're "hurt" that long, thats the point. You're effectively in retirement. Give up the belt, or defend your right to claim it.

People seem angry at Cruz for being injured. What a bunch of weird motherfuckers.

I have a feeling Barao will send him back into a two year hiatus.

People seem angry at Cruz for being injured. What a bunch of weird motherfuckers.

Ppl got mad at Pettis for being injured too. It's weird isn't it??? I just happen to have always disliked Cruz. From his style of fighting to his attitude .

Don't worry Cruz... I remember...

I remember you hopping around, throwing half power punches, and dancing your way to many boring decisions without ever actually trying to finish a fight.

that's how I remember him...Barao would have beat him in his prime, he's going to beat him now, Barao is the champ and has been honestly

Barao did better against Faber but not Jorgensen. Cruz humiliated Jorgensen.

perhaps, but Cruz and Faber went at it with each other for all five rounds, while Faber and Barao just had a glorified sparring match

People are rightfully doubtful he will ever be the same after that injury. And even if he were he would be at a big disadvantage fighting Barao while coming off a two year layoff in which he couldn't train properly most of the time.

I think people are moreso angry at him holding up the division and not relinquishing the title. He's the "champion" but hasn't defended his belt in 2 years.

If any other fan-favorite champ held their division up for that long I think people would be angry at them too.

Back