Dominick Cruz: "What did I do before I got hurt? Nobody talks about that."

Lexomatik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am pumped for this fight. It cant come fast enough.

x32-Dominick-Cruz-UFC-132-weigh-750x340-1385083753.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vQfRJAUryQ.jpg

SOURCE

Last edited:
Yeah I feel like a lot of people turned on him during his injury.

What you did before you got hurt was never finish a fight, beyond that you never even hurt any of your opponents.

If you come back the same cruz you would tool Barao

But

That is IMPROSIBLU

it's been awhile

I can't recall

graduated college though

He's long been one of my favourite fighters to watch due to his unique style. I'm really glad he's finally coming back, but the 2 year lay-off is an issue, not just the ring rust but the fact that it was major knee issues and so much of his style is based on movement and foot work.

I do think relinquishing the title during those 2 years would have been for the best, if only to allow him to fight someone lower ranked in his return as a 'warm up' fight after being away so long, rather than jumping in after a massive absence against Barao. Whatever though, it's past that now.

Hopefully it has less effect than I think it will and he comes out looking great, though. Just glad he's back, hopefully I'm left happier than I was after Bowles return.

I'm assuming he fell, or some type of slip of some sort.

Nobody remembers you is why. You were a 135er when nobody cared about the lighter divisions and as it's grown (a bit) in popularity you've been on the shelf over the last two years.

He should have been stripped of his title with his second surgery.

I'd take Barao over a prime Cruz.

Barao is going to be one of the p4p goats.

Don't worry Cruz... I remember...

I remember you hopping around, throwing half power punches, and dancing your way to many boring decisions without ever actually trying to finish a fight.

My prediction for the BW rankings is:

1. Barao
2. Faber
3. Cruz (Barring anything significant, such as him never being the same after the injuries. Otherwise, he will slip further down the rankings.)

Back