Dominick Cruz Vacates Bantamweight Title OUT of UFC 169 (Barao VS Faber)

Faber, or anyone in the UFC for that matter, should get as many title shots as warranted. Faber more then deserves this oppurtunity.

Yes he does. And its going to be boring watching him go in there and lose another title fight unless Barao finishes him.

tumblr_m8q5d0pJKH1qzj85z.gif

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so frustrating! Cruz's return had me so pumped. Oh well, at least with this, Cruz can take his time with his comeback and face somebody who isn't quite as much of a killer as Barao. Barao deserves the title now, he's a great fighter and if he beats Faber and gets one more title shot, he will be the BW GOAT.

The title shot should go to Assuncao, he deserves it too. Faber deserves it more, but I'd like to see him get more time to prepare for this fight. Either way, war Faber!

Knew Barao would win.

But seriously I hope Cruz heals up and comes back in a major way.

Damn, that sucks, was looking forward to his return

Man that's annoying. On the other hand, it could end up being in Cruz's favor since whenever he finally does come back, he'll probably fight someone easier before getting a title shot. Fighting Barao after injuries and a long layoff is a recipe for disaster.

Faber looked like a monster last fight. This will probably be one of his last, if not his last chance to get that ufc gold around his waist. It's now or never for Faber, and I have a feeling this will be a MUCH closer fight than the first one.

I feel bad for Cruz. Just can't catch a break. Hope he heals up and eventually figures things out in terms of why he keeps getting these major injuries to his legs. The first acl tear was a freak accident, but still...

Poor Faber going to get denied a UFC title again lol

Will be interested in hearing how severve the groin tear is for Dominick.

No one gets any luck in this, Faber has to fight Barao without a proper camp

Cruz may never fight for the title again, should probably retire

Barao never gets to beat the champ
For HIS title, that's the fucked up part. It's a shame

Wow... Terrible news, always bad to see this happening especially when it's a young fighter.

It kinda makes you think what the future holds for him? He's getting injured wayyy too often.

Could be a big mistake for faber, but hope he wins. He's a gangster for taking a fight like this on such short notice.

Don't think he has much to lose.
I know he's on a 4 fight win streak against good opponents, but he got enough title shots to make it harder to get back on top.

Besides, even at a loss, No one else can beat him besides the champs! :)

Back