Does Vitor KO Weidman now?

yes vitor will ko weidman.
it will be easier than hendo fight.

I think there's a good chance Vitor can put it on Weidman, but it would pretty much have to be in the first round. Vitor is absolutely vicious when he is fresh so I wouldn't doubt it if he stopped him.

If I had to put money on it, though, I'd say Chris stays out of harms way in the first round, then takes control from the second round on. Vitor fades quickly beyond the first round and also lacks the same confidence and explosiveness, which would all be worsened after Chris takes him down and beats him up.

The jury should still be out on Weidman. He beat an up & down, high mid-level Munoz in impressive fashion and then KO'd Anderson in a weird fight where both fought below their potential. Beat Maia in an ugly fight on short notice. And he's undefeated.

Vitor's obviously better than he's ever been, but wrestlers have been his weakness.

He could def stop Chris if he got his punches off, but i think Chris grinds him down for a late stoppage

Why are people so quick to forget Hendo took Machida and Rashad to split decisions? Dont piss on Hendo. Hes legit. Vitor is just an.animal

I think he could,but it'd be much more easier to wait Machida humiliate Weidman and then fight a stand up fighter for him.

Vitor would Tool overrated Weidman on the feet. Chris's striking is average at best.

So?

If you think that most of the ufc roster isn't on steroids of some form then you're just kidding yourself.

So it is ok to do something illegal because you can speculate others are doing it too?

I should run the red light every time. "Others are running the right lights too. If you don't think so, you are an idiot."

On thing is for sure, MW champ has murder's row to go through in 2014 whether it is Weidman or Silva.

This! Machida, Mousasi, Silva,Vitor, Weidman...am I forgetting anyone? 2014 going to be a sick year for the MW

If it stays standing, Vitor via KO. If Weidman takes Vitor down and keeps him down, he could win via UD.

And I have said this since Weidman fought Silva. Tonight makes me believe it even more.

Man, I never realized how underrated Weidman was until I read this thread. If the fighters take him as seriously as those on these boards, Weidman will be champ for a looong time.

I gotta say if they fight I got Vitor via spinning shit

So it is ok to do something illegal because you can speculate others are doing it too?

I should run the red light every time. "Others are running the right lights too. If you don't think so, you are an idiot."

But it's not illegal. And thinking that most pro athletes (especially mma fighters) aren't on roids or gh are either really naive or just living in denile. If you're one of those people: do you you believe in the easter bunny as well?

The way vitor has looked id favour him over anyone if he's fighting in Brazil or somewhere he can be trt Rex

I would favor Weidman but Vitor has the capability to knockout anyone.

But it's not illegal. And thinking that most pro athletes (especially mma fighters) aren't on roids or gh are either really naive or just living in denile. If you're one of those people: do you you believe in the easter bunny as well?

What exactly is anyone supposed to get out of this post? How does thinking or speculating the percentage of people on roids useful information in anyway shape or form? Just because you think most pro athletes are on roids, it is ok for anyone to be on it? Even if it is true, what does that say? So people 9 people cheated, it is ok for the tenth guy to? Like what exactly are you trying to say? If you think 1000 people are driving drunk right now...then nobody should get a DUI?

Back