Does Vitor KO Weidman now?

I get the sense Weidman would wear on him and get a late stoppage as Vitor loses the pep in his step.

He does kind of have an aura right now though. Scary, scary, scary dude.

Vitor can KO anyone. But I think he has a long road ahead of him in a weidman fight. The thing that people overlook from the Anderson fight is that Weidman dodged the punches that were thrown at him. It may not have been as flashy as Anderson's dodges, but Anderson's accuracy is off the charts.

He might drop him but I see Weidman scrambling good afterwards and tiring Belfort till he can TKO him

if Chris doesn't get him down i think Vitor knocks out Weidman viciously. however, i like Chris and he can certainly grind out Vitor. but 1st round Vitor is aboslutely an animal lately, he can knock out Chris cold via strikes any day.

This. Weidman needs to take it to the ground very fast, otherwise Vitor via rd. 1 kick of some sort

Always said Vitor will blast Weidman and he still will, when Weidman gets cracked that is when he will make the mistakes and Vitor will finish him off.

Vitor has 1 maybe 1.5 rounds to KO Weidman... after that his odds of winning disappear.

I would LOVE to see it, but I think Weidman is smart enough to take Vitor down in the first and tire him out.

It's possible, but I think Weidman would submit him.

It blows my mind how ignorant the posts are on this thread. There is NO WAY that Weidman beats Vitor... Weidman would get KO'd in the first round. Vitor makes it look easy.

well weidman is not the greatest striker - if he does not get him down early he get's ktfo - vitor don't fuck around like silva

This right here. I think he was faster and a lot more beastly in his early days.

I think he had problems with breaking his hands too in the sakuraba fight. Breaking your hands kinda makes you second guess throwing them hard.

I think he had problems with breaking his hands too in the sakuraba fight. Breaking your hands kinda makes you second guess throwing them hard.

Ahh didn't remember him breaking his hands. That was the main fight I was thinking about as far as Vitor not performing up to his physical ability.

And yes, I'd take Vitor over Weidman.

Hell, the Vitor that fought tonight could take Jones...

Dude has reached a new level.

Of course he can.

But Weidman will take him down....Vitor will get tired......and then Weidman wins.

This is what I came in to say.

Vitor's current streak is amazing but it doesn't mean anything if he can't stop Weidman's takedowns. After watching Chris easily take down Anderson and manhandle Munoz I don't think he'll be able to.

Back