Does Vitor KO Weidman now?

What exactly is anyone supposed to get out of this post? How does thinking or speculating the percentage of people on roids useful information in anyway shape or form? Just because you think most pro athletes are on roids, it is ok for anyone to be on it? Even if it is true, what does that say? So people 9 people cheated, it is ok for the tenth guy to?

"it is ok for anyone to be on it?"

People have free choice and free will, so sure. If they think it'll be a benefit who am I to tell them not to?

"Even if it is true, what does that say? So people 9 people cheated, it is ok for the tenth guy to?"
It makes it understandable. Because if the 10th guy doesn't cheat then he's at an immediate disadvantage. It is what it is.

Make no mistake,vitor is a dangerous fight for anybody.
The guy is a killer.
The minute he thinks he has his opponent rocked/hurt he swarms in for the finish
like a bloodlusting savage.

This! Machida, Mousasi, Silva,Vitor, Weidman...am I forgetting anyone? 2014 going to be a sick year for the MW

jacare_souza2.png

What we should do is make 16 threads about how one will certainly beat the other.... because that solves things.

its all about the matchups...

Anderson, Weidman, Vitor, Machida, Jacare. Top 5 in my opinion. If this was a Top 6 Mousasi would be here, but IMO he will lose to Machida.

1) Machida has the edge over Weidman (wont touch Machida, will try to strike and be koed), Vitor (Machida too powerful counter striker, Vitor Koed), Jacare (wont touch Machida, Koed). Machida would possibly lose to Anderson (if anderson does not fool around, he would win due to reach and precise striking) but this fight wont happen

2) Anderson has the edge over all of them if hes into it. MAYBE not machida. He will ko weidman easily

3) Vitor has the edge on Jacare (ko, strikes), equal chances against Weidman (either Vitor Ko weidman in round 1 or 2, or is gassed and is tkoed), lose to machida and anderson (punchers chance, but no)

4) Jacare should lose to all of them except weidman, he has some chance if this goes to the ground. Jacare and Weidman are improving their striking and weidman has reach advtantage, so a slight edge to weidman

5) Weidman has edge against Jacare, good chances against Vitor (if hes not koed in 1st or 2nd rounds), disadvantage against Machida and Anderson

Difficult to make a precise ranking on this weight, but I would say

#1 Anderson
#2 Machida
#3 Weidman/Vitor
#5 Jacare

Last edited:
If anyone can do it, its Vitor Belfort!

He lasted 4 rounds underneath Jon Jones. I think he'll survive Chris Weidman just fine. Win or lose he is definitely a serious threat to Weidman.

If I were betting some money on Vitor vs. Weidman I'd throw it on Vitor given his current crazy headkick hot streak.

Chris hasn't beaten anyone except Silva by accidental ko.....

How? That doesn't seem very likely.

Belfort doesn't do well against bigger athletic wrestlers; He is 1-3 against the only guys that meet that description. I think that Weidman is a bigger threat on the ground than the guys(Tito, Couture) Belfort fought that are big athletic wrestlers due to his BJJ.

Belfort doesn't do well against bigger athletic wrestlers; He is 1-3 against the only guys that meet that description. I think that Weidman is a bigger threat on the ground than the guys(Tito, Couture) Belfort fought that are big athletic wrestlers due to his BJJ.

Tito, Couture and Jones are much bigger than Weidman by a good 15-20lbs. There is no way that either would make the MW cut.

Size matters.

Personally, I believe Vitor's striking is much better than Weidman's. Being a part of the Blackzilians, he is training with high-class teammates, one of which is Tyrone Spong. Spong has definitely taught/helped Vitor strengthen his striking game largely. That being said, Weidman has a great ground game that Vitor would have to train heavily for leading up to the (possible) fight. Even though Vitor has a black belt in BJJ, Weidman has a distinct advantage on the ground due to his strong wrestling background in NCAA. All we can do is wait and see.

Not a chance if this fight happens in the US and hes not allowed to use his steroid equivalent...

Back