Does GSP live in a bubble?

His sponsors have been holding on to him for years while he has sabotaged his negotiations with the UFC to keep them interested. I don't think he needs any more money... but by the time he kept stringing his sponsors along for many years, he may be obligated to fight.

I just don't buy that even an out of shape GSP would look as bad as the gif in the OP & you also can watch the footage & require that it not get released. So he saw the footage & agreed that is what he wanted to release. I think it's a ruse.

I think GSP was the best athlete to compete in MMA. Total Package. Fast twitch and unlimited cardio. Silva was close but he coasted when he gassed (as seen with Bisping) But if GSP looks like that gif he's fucked.

Last edited:
Jab ba the Pizza Hut.

maxresdefault.jpg

Gsp losing a step makes it an interesting fight. Years ago he was so many notches better than bisping ever thought he could be it wouldn't have been interesting.

GSP fans live inside the bubble with him, only people more delusional than GSP is his fans.

You are one of the worst posters on this forum. You're unintelligent, boring, and have a really pathetic obsession with GSP.

Get a life.

GSP does not look very good with the added weight. People forget he blew his ACL again just after retiring, and that he is 3 years older as well.

It's likely he is going to be less explosive, slower, even if stronger.

I also think he will look very good come fight day. It's still 20 days away, and I'm positive he will lean down a bit by fight night.

You are one of the worst posters on this forum. You're unintelligent, boring, and have a really pathetic obsession with GSP.

Get a life.
the truth hurts, doesn't it?

deal wit it.

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

deal wit it.

The truth is GSP is one of the most successful and best MMA fighters of all time, whether you like it or not. He is a great athlete, has money, fame, and talent.

What have you ever done in life that's worth a damn?

It is in my opinion, and it is compared to GSP's longtime physique prior to retiring. His torso is just one solid line, like a hotdog.

It's wrong though. That is not a dad bod at all in fact. Even there GSP is walking around with a lower body fat percentage.

You don't know what a dad bod is

People will hate no matter what. Of course GSP looks softer before hes started cutting down after a massive bulk. Zahabi wouldn't let GSP fight unless he knew he was ready, they're incredibly close friends.

oJWCvMu.gif

Do you really believe he's going to look like this on fight night?

Back