Does GSP live in a bubble?

Is he surrounded with YES MEN that just tell him he's still great?

His coaches might tell him he's still got it, but they just want the big pay day

He is repeating the same stale promo lines from years ago as if time hasn't gone by
He's been promoting his sponsors more than anything else

Pictures on his twitter show him training with smaller no-name guys

Videos show that his movements are very slow and stiff

And he's FAT. No way around it. Joe Rogan sees all the latest pics and commented on it

He seems oblivious to his poor conditioning and age related slow down

But GSP still takes the fight against the most motivated Bisping I've ever seen.
A guy that fought at 205. A guy with amazing cardio and a resting heart rate of 35.

GSP must be living in a bubble and is detached from reality. Or needs the money?
Why else would he ruin his legacy like this?

oJWCvMu.gif

lol @ that gif. Looks like he's laboring to make every move and like he needs to stop to catch his breath after that spinning arm swing.

GSP is so old?!

I guess bisping, lawler, woodley, Werdum, miocic are all old as fuck too?? All current or recent champs.

Retard sherdo logic is strong in here.

Also that gif is old. GSP is juicing up his carrots and will be ripped by fight time.

I'm worried Bisping isn't taking this seriously.

I'm pretty sure GSP is going to get the shit kicked out of him, and Bisping will have enough marketing fodder to claim that he is the best fighter of all time having beat the two UFC GOATS. God save us all.

If you really believe GSP is gonna show up looking like that on fight night, you're insane.

My site has it @ -105 right now, Bisping.

Kinda surprising but I’ll probably take it.
Hespect if/when you follow through. Unlike that bitch TS who's ducking this thread.

This version of Bisping is the worse Bisping ever.

Slower, more unathletic than ever.

Bisping's prime was when he was alternating wins and losses unfortunately for him.

He is extremely seasoned and it shows in what gym footage we have available. He may not be as fast or athletic as he once was but he is still extremely athletic.

Have you watched Bisping lately lol ? Hes been giving up a piece of his life every fight just to get a win lol.

In the cage he has struggled but he hasn't look extremely declined. He is against tough opposition and bad style match ups. I say this as a hater of Bisping.

You are one of the worst posters on this forum. You're unintelligent, boring, and have a really pathetic obsession with GSP.

Get a life.
giphy.gif

Is he surrounded with YES MEN that just tell him he's still great?

His coaches might tell him he's still got it, but they just want the big pay day

He is repeating the same stale promo lines from years ago as if time hasn't gone by
He's been promoting his sponsors more than anything else

Pictures on his twitter show him training with smaller no-name guys

Videos show that his movements are very slow and stiff

And he's FAT. No way around it. Joe Rogan sees all the latest pics and commented on it

He seems oblivious to his poor conditioning and age related slow down

But GSP still takes the fight against the most motivated Bisping I've ever seen.
A guy that fought at 205. A guy with amazing cardio and a resting heart rate of 35.

GSP must be living in a bubble and is detached from reality. Or needs the money?
Why else would he ruin his legacy like this?

oJWCvMu.gif

How do you know it's not part of his strategy and that you are just a mark like bisping

GSP was doing a promo while bucking up a while ago. If you think GSP gonna look like this fight night you're sadly mistaken.

I always liked Georges, but he's got the dad bod now. It's ok on me, but not on a guy getting ready for a title fight.

Back