Does GSP live in a bubble?

Tristar is full of yes man and no names

He's even rolling with those sissys from Danaher death squad. If you want an easy roll...

Bisping is training with the best, he's got his son for wrestling and loads of people with super coach Parillo

He is from Quebec so yes in a way he is in a bubble.

I still think he wins and if you actually think a slow motion promo is valid points to his speed you are nuts.

Will be a great fight i think.

Says the guy living in Toronto...

then why does penn keep coming back to prove something?

He keeps coming back because he is delusional and thinks he is still good haha. Unlike Penn though, you can E-suicide and come back young, fresh and savage again. A new account and people might not just ignore your GSP bashing anymore

Your saying GSP doesn't look dominate yet he hasnt fought in 4 years lol. That makes no sense lol. He also is looking in good shape and pretty good in training actually. So i have no clue what you're babbling about.

I never said he does or doesn't look dominant. He hasn't dominated in years is what I'm saying.

He looked extremely bad in training and looked by miles the worst shape he has ever been.

He was dominant when he was fighting, but more injuries and an extremely long layoff and age catching up with him has him looking soft, slow, and stiff compared to his old self.

Do you understand now?

I think he does live in a bit of a "bubble" as many wealthy people do

I also think if he stayed retired, his legacy would be cemented

Even though Hendricks kicked his ass, he got the W on record and shoulda stayed retired now he is risking everything losing to Bisping of all people

Don't read too much into what GSP makes publicly available. Saint-Pierre is first and foremost a cerebral MMArtist, he is obsessed about putting all the odds on his side and I can guarantee you he is not overlooking the media aspect of this fight.

Also, GSP has explained that he learned on Hollywood sets that the way you strike in combat doesn't look good in movies, and now he is clearly doing a few moves for the camera, I just think he does it slower because he thinks it looks better, and I do not agree, but I definitely think he is holding back, he looks like he is doing a kata, don't forget that GSP is a karateka at heart.

normally i would tend to agree with you but with gsp (and his ridiculous alien stories) this meme applies and is ok.
now go dust your vagina for sand :)

Spoken like a true Canadian.

He does live in a bubble.

It’s a delicious bubble, full of cheese, freedom fries, and gravy!!

Seeing GSP fight at MW truly shows us he belongs at LW or even FW.

Is he surrounded with YES MEN that just tell him he's still great?

His coaches might tell him he's still got it, but they just want the big pay day

He is repeating the same stale promo lines from years ago as if time hasn't gone by
He's been promoting his sponsors more than anything else

Pictures on his twitter show him training with smaller no-name guys

Videos show that his movements are very slow and stiff

And he's FAT. No way around it. Joe Rogan sees all the latest pics and commented on it

He seems oblivious to his poor conditioning and age related slow down

But GSP still takes the fight against the most motivated Bisping I've ever seen.
A guy that fought at 205. A guy with amazing cardio and a resting heart rate of 35.

GSP must be living in a bubble and is detached from reality. Or needs the money?
Why else would he ruin his legacy like this?

oJWCvMu.gif

LOL at that being fat! Shit man, I must be a fucking tub-o-lard if we're calling ^ fat.

Is he surrounded with YES MEN that just tell him he's still great?

His coaches might tell him he's still got it, but they just want the big pay day

He is repeating the same stale promo lines from years ago as if time hasn't gone by
He's been promoting his sponsors more than anything else

Pictures on his twitter show him training with smaller no-name guys

Videos show that his movements are very slow and stiff

And he's FAT. No way around it. Joe Rogan sees all the latest pics and commented on it

He seems oblivious to his poor conditioning and age related slow down

But GSP still takes the fight against the most motivated Bisping I've ever seen.
A guy that fought at 205. A guy with amazing cardio and a resting heart rate of 35.

GSP must be living in a bubble and is detached from reality. Or needs the money?
Why else would he ruin his legacy like this?

oJWCvMu.gif

Indeed he lives in bubble...

Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Back