Does GSP live in a bubble?

Dramovitch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is he surrounded with YES MEN that just tell him he's still great?

His coaches might tell him he's still got it, but they just want the big pay day

He is repeating the same stale promo lines from years ago as if time hasn't gone by
He's been promoting his sponsors more than anything else

Pictures on his twitter show him training with smaller no-name guys

Videos show that his movements are very slow and stiff

And he's FAT. No way around it. Joe Rogan sees all the latest pics and commented on it

He seems oblivious to his poor conditioning and age related slow down

But GSP still takes the fight against the most motivated Bisping I've ever seen.
A guy that fought at 205. A guy with amazing cardio and a resting heart rate of 35.

GSP must be living in a bubble and is detached from reality. Or needs the money?
Why else would he ruin his legacy like this?

oJWCvMu.gif

I highly doubt Gsp of all people would just come back for a paycheck. I'm sure he is taking this fight serious and is sure he can win

Well yes, he's the Bubble Boy!

And I'm sure TS is going to post that bet slip where he bet the house on Bisping. The odds are good so this is free money and, unless TS is full of shit, he'll post that betting slip any second so he can laugh at us peasants when he cashes in.

That is definitely going to happen and TS definitely isn't full of shit.

He Will make Bisping look like the B-Level fighter that he is.

That video clip of him.is embarrassing. He is packing a legitimate dad bod and his form on that spinning backfist is just sloppy and bewildering. Bisping is going to bounce his head around.

And I'm sure TS is going to post that bet slip where he bet the house on Bisping. The odds are good so this is free money and, unless TS is full of shit, he'll post that betting slip any second so he can laugh at us peasants when he cashes in.

That is definitely going to happen and TS definitely isn't full of shit.

I only bet in minor $5 parlays, but I have five or so on Bisping. None with GSP.

Spoken like a true shertard. Got to love the heavies

I think he's lost his mind a bit but he was still slightly crazy when he was champion.

He's also younger than Bisping.

He is one of the best fighters ever wtf are u guys complaining about

You sound very concerned for him TS. I would advise you to give this fight a miss as Ping will KO him

Who knows if the time off will hurt his performance,, BUT,, if it aint broke dont fix it goes for old one liners to fighting styles,, either way i expect to see a motivated GSP..

He is from Quebec so yes in a way he is in a bubble.

I still think he wins and if you actually think a slow motion promo is valid points to his speed you are nuts.

Will be a great fight i think.

Why is GSP old but Bisping isn't old when Bisping is older than GSP

sherdog logic

Nothing released to the public has been a good look for GSP. You're being a blind nuthugger if you think he looks anything close to the old GSP.

That said, would he intentionally put out a bunch of shit to make himself look slow, fat, and past his prime? Wouldn't put it past him. But if the guy we've seen so far shows up for the fight, it will be a long night for Georges. He looks terrible.

The most motivated Bisping who is motivated to duck actual contenders. LOL.

GSP fans live inside the bubble with him, only people more delusional than GSP is his fans.

he looks stiff as f+ck in those vids. Like those fat dudes who have problems bending over or something because their fat is in the way. Thats the impression I get from todays GSP.
wtf Georgy.

Back