Does Fedor have better all-around game than Jon Jones?

Prime Fedor has a quickness and power that Jones doesn't have. Jones does have every other advantage though and I think while it's impossible to know how it would go prime vs. prime, Jones would totally wreck Fedor these days. I absolutely love both of these fighters, btw.

Because he is. Fedor fought bunch of cans.

You do realize that EXTRA wins, filler fights, dont take away from the legit fights, right?
He has a ridiculous amount of top 10, and top 5 fights during his unbeaten streak. Throwing in some nobodies doesn't magically take away those wins.

On topic, Jones is the best talent we have ever seen, IMO, but his screw ups and steroid controversy have prevented his body of work from overshadowing GOAT Fedor.
Fedor is faster, stronger in the clinch, hits harder, better throws, better subs
Jones is more diverse, better reach, better cardio, more technical striking
Both have ridiculous GnP
I think if Jones acclimated to HW, he would probably beat prime Fedor mostly due to superior physical tools, but it could go either way. Right now of course it's Jones all day.

Last edited:
Fedor got ko by a freaking MW.

Not that this hasn't been answered a billion times already, but no, you are simply a retard. Hendo was the LHW champ at the time (that is 205lbs, not 185lbs). I know math is hard for idiots like yourself, but that isn't MW. And for that fight, Hendo was at HW and not much lighter than Fedor. Hendo was also on PEDs. Obviously you just like creating false narratives and don't care about truth, but there is it. You are now blocked for being a worthless POS. #MakeSherdogGreatAgain

We're talking about prime Fedor here.

He had better boxing with KO punching power, Jones never had.
Both are great wrestlers, but who's better in this aspect?
Who has more dangerous BJJ skills?
Fedor has the speed advantage imo.

Jones beats Fedor now easily, Jones beats prime Fedor by an extremely slim margin, actually idk prime Fedor was nasty.

You do realize that EXTRA wins, filler fights, dont take away from the legit fights, right?
He has a ridiculous amount of top 10, and top 5 fights during his unbeaten streak. Throwing in some nobodies doesn't magically take away those wins.

I can take bunch of stats and make any fighter look better than they are. End of day he fought bunch of cans, he was good in his era but thats it. He would not be undefeated if he fought today in the ufc in his prime.

Prime for prime Fedor had much better striking. He outstruck a prime Cro Cop.

Also, Jones is a proven cocaine addict and proven steroid user. He will always be known as a criminal and a cheater.

I can take bunch of stats and make any fighter look better than they are. End of day he fought bunch of cans, he was good in his era but thats it. He would not be undefeated if he fought today in the ufc in his prime.
never-go-full-retard.jpg

Prime Fedor vs prime Jones... puf Fedor destroys him worse than aynone could.

I think they both aren't that good of strikers. They just get by because of their attributes. Jones because of his significant range/reach, fedor because of his explosiveness/power.
Jones has a unique striking style and Its smart of him to use his physical advantages (the same way brock uses his size) ...

His use of all elements of striking ...kicks,
Knees ,elbow and punches is very impressive and unique (eg kicks to the shins )

Prime Fedor would destroy Jones. He would wreck Jones, throw Jones and maul him. It would look easy too.

Nope.. and pride was handing out steroids in the locker room. Let’s not kid ourselves..

Prime Fedor would destroy Jones. He would wreck Jones, throw Jones and maul him. It would look easy too.

Who the fuck has ever done that to Jones? Name one guy that ever did it? A man that has never lost a fight and basically dominated everyone is going to get his ass kicked. Based on what?

You Fedor fans are so laughable. Any small victory he gets and threads like these pop up.

Yeah a guy who got outclassed on the ground three fights in a row is better than JJ....
Just lol

Fedor had better boxing and better subs. Jones is better everywhere else.

Prime for prime Fedor had much better striking. He outstruck a prime Cro Cop.

Also, Jones is a proven cocaine addict and proven steroid user. He will always be known as a criminal and a cheater.

Cro cop Is the single most overrated fighter of all time. I’ve never seen somebody who simply had a good career overrated so much. He came to the UFC and he was supposed to dominate everyone and win the championship. Not only did he not win the championship, he was run right out of the company due to bad performances.

i think Fedor's striking was way better in his prime. no way Jones could strike with prime Crocop. i don't even think Cormier would be able to handle prime Crocop.

if DC thought Jones' left high kick was brutal, wait until he gets a load of Crocop's.

Cro cop Is the single most overrated fighter of all time. I’ve never seen somebody who simply had a good career overrated so much. He came to the UFC and he was supposed to dominate everyone and win the championship. Not only did he not win the championship, he was run right out of the company due to bad performances.

He had a lot of problems after Pride, breaking his leg on Wanderlei's head was one of them.

Way to go telling an absolute lie to fuel your narrative.

Back