Does anyone struggle with rejection? (My story)

@Cint rejects everyone on behalf of me

cat-loves-human-cats-in-love.jpg

preview.php

that sort of girl likes "bad boys" and u were a "nice guy"

I don't want to care any less though. That's the thing. Being positive has been a blessing towards my heart, my soul, and my mind. Meeting her was better than not meeting her. Her rejection should not counterbalance all the good and kind thoughts she put inside me. I want to just be able to move past rejection with complete indifference, as it's a normal part of life.

It IS normal to get a little salty though , and " complete indifference " would be abnormal , It's just part of not being sociopathic. How could you ever have a fulfilling relationship with anyone if you gave it all the afterthought of a usedKleenex when it didn't work out? To be clear , im not advocating wallowing....not at all , just think its unrealistic to want complete indifference.

Of course I'm referring to actual relationships/friendships and not some chick you had 2 dates with. That's not even real rejection , just a lack of compatibility/ interest and shouldn't be taken to heart .

Don't ever waste your time with a girl who won't make time to see you that's what I learned the hard way.

100% this

If people want to be around you they will , if they don't they wont.

The end

Back