Does anyone struggle with rejection? (My story)

Just do what Trump does when he is shot down by women. Grab them by their

You can get rejected, still care, and not feel like it's a blow to who you are as a person. It seems like you let it affect your self-worth. You can still care about somebody and simply realize perhaps it just wasn't the right moment in time for you two to be together. Don't fall to callousness to protect your ego, because that's also an unhealthy reaction.

Women are fickle, not honest about their feelings, often are frankly incapable of understanding themselves or their desires, and usually aren't worth the trouble of having them around.

This guy gets it. Especially about all of it.

Don't you just hate them? Be honest, they're assholes. They never really care about you they only every rely on you.

You can get rejected, still care, and not feel like it's a blow to who you are as a person. It seems like you let it affect your self-worth. You can still care about somebody and simply realize perhaps it just wasn't the right moment in time for you two to be together. Don't fall to callousness to protect your ego, because that's also an unhealthy reaction.

Explain what falling to callousness to protect my ego means?

You got drunk and talked shit to a girl because she wasn't into you. You're drifting back into your old ways. Don't go back to being the piece of shit that was wishing death on his ex.

Explain what falling to callousness to protect my ego means?

I only skimmed through the thread but many guys react to this kind of thing by feigning apathy and reducing women, because they don't want to get hurt anymore. It seemed you didn't want to go that route, which I applaud you for.

One way rejection can affect you less is if you approach and talk to a lot of women, and overtime, one rejection becomes a drop in the bucket. Rejection rarely affects me these days because of the sheer number of times I've been rejected. I always have about 2-4 women "in my radar" so to speak so if one rejects me, I just shrug and move on. Although I am not sure if this is always a good thing.

That's fair. I was willing to date her exclusively if she just asked, but she never did. I have heard that people leave their apps open until they find someone, so that's what I did. Maybe I could have taken the initiative and deleted the apps anyways? Sure. But she said she didn't have a physical attraction for me, so perhaps that wouldn't have done anything.

If she asked? Why didn't you ask if you liked her? You're the man, right?
And why did you even tell her that you were still on Tinder/other dating apps if you guys were talking like you were about to get into some kind of relationship? Why even bring that up?
If I was talking to a girl for a few MONTHS, and i liked her, and it felt like she liked me, and then she starts talking about being on Tinder, then i'd be like WTF are we doing here then? You are the one that fucked up here.
And why are you guys talking for MONTHS and nothing happened? It sounds like you were already in the friend zone.

Another thing, about the physical attraction, a lot of guys don't seem to get that guys and girls think VERY differently about this. A girl does not need to be physically attracted to you to want you. And what girls say they want/think they want, often times does not match up to what they REALLY want, or what they are willing to accept. A girl can be with a fat guy, an ugly guy, a nerd, an old guy, and GENUINELY care and love the guy--that would not so quickly happen with a guy and a fat/ugly/old girl.
Girls are naturally a lot more sensitive and self-conscious than guys are. The hottest girl in the world will call herself fat, or think she's ugly on some days. When she has a guy who is always on point in his fitness, diet, hair, style, etc...it just increases the pressure on her.
Girls like LOOKING at Brad Pitt, fucking Brad Pitt, but most of them don't want to marry him.

I think I told her I didn't find her that physically attractive anyways(she was better looking in her pictures than reality), so I'm not sure why her rejection is bothering me.. I was blackout drunk, I don't really remember
lol If you told her this, then WTF do you expect?
A girl hearing this is like 10x worse than a dude. We're used to it..even expect it. A guy telling a girl that they aren't attractive is like a bullet to the gut.
And I"m sure that since you did it drunk, you didn't say it in any sort of nice or constructive way.
lol Of course she doesn't want to fucking talk to you.
<36>

As for the topic of rejection, I honestly don't care.
I don't want a girl that doesn't want me. I don't waste my time trying to convince somebody to "give me a chance" or some bullshit. I move on to the next.

I ask a girl to hang out quickly on the dating apps. It works well because while some women seem to just want a penpal, a good percentage don't. Don't sweat it though, sounds like she was a bit emotionally unstable.

@Cint rejects everyone on behalf of me

cat-loves-human-cats-in-love.jpg

"don't put the pussy on a pedestal"

Throughout my life I have needed entirely zero female friends.

I got a couple that are part of friendship groups or wives of friends but that's it.

Women only want a man to be a friend for one thing, to increase their power. Men want female friends because they're bangable.

I don't need to hang around helping some girl our hoping I'll get wet one day.

Female friends are exes.

I went through a similar thing recently. Girl who's still a virgin said she wants marriage and kids and was upset at me for not being exclusive, then I became exclusive to her even though we're not having sex yet and she isn't sure if we have a future and thinks friendship might be the way to go. She told me yesterday and I was depressed about it and now I'm over it. My ex sent me a really long heartfelt text about how much she misses me which was good for my ego even though we're done permanently.

Back