Do you smash in this situation

yea maybe........I dont think so but I cant know for 100% certain I suppose.

ok its decided. smesh.
You knew the answer before you made this thread. You're a deplorable human being if history is any indication.

Get to first or second base and then bring it up like a gentleman. Usually by then the girl is so horny she will agree with whatever you say and on top of that want to perform even better.

Everytime I think back of every girl I've been with, I regret either not going all the way or not hitting that more often then I could have. Unless you got girls consistently throwing themselves at you like you're a piece of meat or getting laid often I say take advantage of the opportunities that present itself.

giphy.gif

Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro

it's going to sound gay, but if you really like her, you wouldn't. is banging her really worth hurting her feelings? pursue this with a chick who's down to have a f-buddy.

I had the opportunity to bang an OK enough 17 year old when I was 21.

She's now morbidly obese.

-350 odds ts fucks up and doesnt get the v.
-475 he doesnt get the v AND starts stalking her.

Do what Hulk Hogan would do, rip your shirt off the next time you see her, and ask her what’s she gonna do when this six inch python runs wild over you !!!

upload_2018-12-5_13-27-4.gif

Tell her you just want to bang, but if the banging is good, after a few times, or 20, you'd be open to see where things go.

NOTE: Butt secks and watersports must happen during the trial period or the whole deal is off.

The problem with this lays in the burden of the "Nice Guy".

A nice guy will tell her exactly this. But most girls will get frustrated and possibly not want to see the guy again. Thus her having to move on. Which leaves the nice guy with no sex.

A bad boy will bang the crap out of her for as long as he can and then only let her know, "oh uumm I thought we were just banging, oh I just wanna be friends and continue date, etc etc". Then the girl will most likely move on in an angry manner. Which leaves the bad boy happy either way because he got to bang.

Its a tough choice sometimes.

Last edited:
Always but always smash, there is always a good chance, she may not like you enough to date you after all. At least you smashed.

I hate to say it but this is probably the best option for today in 2018.

Lie to her and then crush her spirit and make her loathe all men for eternity after you dump her 2 weeks later. Bonus points if you don't even give her bus fare change.

Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro
That's how most of my relationships started...

you fuck and then slowly ignore her more and more until she gets the drift bro. how old are you?
That worse man!!!! Sure fire way to have her stock you. Just bang bro and hang but never meet her family. Keep making excuses. But flap dem skins bro.

Always be honest. Bitches can be fucking crazy. They can get crazy even after you’ve been honest, but atleast your on the safer side if you’re honest upfront. Don’t lie, no pussy is worth hurting someone’s feelings, or having some vengeful girl do shady shit.
some pussy is lol, but not most

Have really good sex a few times and then slowly get worse and worse.

She'll leave. You win.

Dont think she would go for it. I'm pretty sure she is a virgin
Jesus F'in Christ, that's the type of information you need to put in the OP. You have to do it, what if she loses it to a REAL asshole, you'll feel terrible. At least you think she's too good for you.

Just be upfront about what you want out of this, right now. Opinions can change, and often do, so you can only speak for right now.

You never have to worry about morality if youre straight forward.

Back