Do you smash in this situation

I wouldnt let myself date her because I would ruin her. I am self destructive and kill all that is beautiful and she is too good of a girl to put through that.

But I really want to bang.

Don't do it man. It is too selfish to use someone as an object of pleasure when it is going to hurt that person. It is wrong at this point.

Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro

You shouldn't

The nut won't be worth the damage to your moral compass

Tell these broads the truth the first time y'all hook up. Let her know if it's just a creep thing or if you want to get serious right away. If she starts catching feelings remind her what you told her from the jump. She may think you're a prick but at least you're an honest prick.

This is correct

Especially since it's a virgin she will almost certainly become infatuated with you

Not worth it to deceive

when I made this thread I never imagined the answers to be so split/polarizing. both sides make strong points but..........I'm gonna smash.

I've wasted too many easy opportunities in the past to do it again

when I made this thread I never imagined the answers to be so split/polarizing. both sides make strong points but..........I'm gonna smash.

{<buffer}<Goldie11><{JustBleed}>

YpKOeK.gif

I think we oftentimes overestimate how bothered a girl would be if we banged with no intention of coupling up.
Be straight forward and let the cards (and panties) fall where they may.

+1 for Bang
Yup. I've been in that situation for the last few years.

I guess my situation is easier because of the distance and I was just honest up front that I don't do committed long distance relationships and as long as they are ok just getting together when it works and not worrying about it when it does not then we can proceed. A girl either will or will not accept it and if she has nothing better then she just might.

The only rule we have is that if either of us gets serious and in a committed relationship with someone else we tell the other.

tenor.gif

I remember junior high school.

Just be upfront about what you want out of this, right now. Opinions can change, and often do, so you can only speak for right now.

You never have to worry about morality if youre straight forward.

Women like mystery and not knowing where they stand with men, it turns them on.

Being straight, open and honest will dry her pussy up quicker than the Sahara. She will put him in the friend zone and run off chasing some other guy.

TS, just bang bro. Don't think too much about it.

Might depend on age.

Long ago, a good friend (girl) of mine told me she was in love with me and wanted to bang instead of just hanging out sometimes. I really liked her, but was not in love with her. I had to decline after telling her I could not match her feelings.

Not sure what would have happened if it took place a few years later. With age, we see life differently

I do but I try to make it clear nothing more is happening but they don't always listen.

Back