Do you smash in this situation

I used to be like the TS and gave up on so many golden opportunities.

I've got some making up to do.
This isnt how I normally am with all girls at all. Shes just kind of a rare case. Not just another thot

This isnt how I normally am with all girls at all. Shes just kind of a rare case. Not just another thot

Trust me, ALL women are the f**king same.

You are idolising her. I'm sure she is currently leading 4-5 guys on as we speak.

Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro
It seems so much easier and straightforward when it isn't your own dilemma, looking from afar, you smash, nothing worst than not smashing, then her getting a serious bf, makes her far more desirable and you could've been there, but now, probably never will.....my version is now happily married with 3 or 4 kids and still looks great.

Avoid any potential drama by being up front.
Don't smash if ure feeding her bullshit. Let her know what ure looking for, or not looking for out the gate, and then what she does with that is up to her.

If she's your friend though, then it's a dick move to lead her on. Because she'll probably go along with it thinking there's a chance ull "see the light" after u guys spend more time together.
Plenty of vagina elsewhere if u do actually care about wrecking her feels

Last edited:
TBF the issue seems like your feelings potentially getting hurt, not hers.

That is fine if you somehow still have a conscience or something. But y'know this is Sherdog, so...

I've had the opposite happen to me, and it's a real motherfucker. That's when I discovered the real nature of hoes. But that was the old blue-pill me.

Trust me, ALL women are the f**king same.

You are idolising her. I'm sure she is currently leading 4-5 guys on as we speak.

yea maybe........I dont think so but I cant know for 100% certain I suppose.

ok its decided. smesh.

You just pretty much explained every tinder experience I ever had. Even if they start off saying fwb is cool after some a1 loving they want a relationship

Short answer, yes I would bang

you're over thinking it, you bang her as many times as possible and then you start using your brain

I wouldnt let myself date her because I would ruin her. I am self destructive and kill all that is beautiful and she is too good of a girl to put through that.

But I really want to bang.
Sounds like you need to get yourself together and stop reveling in your low character.

yea maybe........I dont think so but I cant know for 100% certain I suppose.

ok its decided. smesh.

Women are biologically wired to get over men pretty quickly.

Look at war-brides, French women had Nazi boyfriends.

You think this girl likes you ... If you were acting needy with this girl, she would dump your ass so quickly and would feel NO REGRET, heck, she wouldn't even bat an eyelid. You would be so dumped. Believe that.

She is most probably messagin 4-5 other guys, .... at least! We are in the age of social media, she is for sure leading other men on.

Do what you wanna do, man. But If I were you, I'd f**k the ass off her ;)

Last edited:
The weeks of psycho that follow banging her are not worth the 6minutes of sex.

Women are biologically wired to get over men pretty quickly.

Look at war-brides, French women had Nazi boyfriends.

You think this girl likes you ... If you were acting needy with this girl, she would dump your ass so quickly and would feel NO REGRET, heck, she wouldn't even bat an eyelid. You would be so dumped. Believe that.

She is most probably messagin 4-5 other guys, .... at least! We are in the age of social media, she is for sure leading other men on.
She actually has zero social media if you can believe that lol

Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro
Wtf is a "close" fuck buddy? Sounds like you're looking for a relationship, buddeh

Dont think she would go for it. I'm pretty sure she is a virgin
Am I the only one here who thinks you should pass? Why would you want to hurt someone just because you felt like getting laid? Be a decent person and let her save it for someone she likes. There is no shortage of sloots running around where you should have to pounce on every single opportunity to get laid. Just blast out a couple skanks so you don't have to feel bad about breaking someone's heart. Then the rest of us have to deal with another cynical cunt running around cause some turd took her virginity and skipped off.

Back