Do you smash in this situation

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro

Girl obviously really likes you. You really like girl but strictly just want to be close F buddies, not a relationship. It's pretty clear girl wants more and would be hurt if you just bang out and refuse to take it further. But you really want to bang bro
Tell her you just want to bang, but if the banging is good, after a few times, you'd be open to see where things go.

No matter what if you have sex a couple times and you’re decent she will catch major feelings. Or maybe you will Mr. Hard man.

Regardless of what people say two people having sex regularly is a type of relationship.

Yes you should. Especially if she's hot.

Not all chances to bang come round a 2nd time.

No matter what if you have sex a couple times and you’re decent she will catch major feelings. Or maybe you will Mr. Hard man.

Regardless of what people say two people having sex regularly is a type of relationship.

I wouldnt let myself date her because I would ruin her. I am self destructive and kill all that is beautiful and she is too good of a girl to put through that.

But I really want to bang.

Don't sell her a dream.

If you want to crack but don't want to cuff, let her know.

Anything beyond that is on her, if you're up front.

Selling her a dream may not turn out well, especially if she turns out to be a stalker chick. I've dealt with one of those before. smh

Tell her to crack an egg on your dick and ride it until that shit scrambles.

I think we oftentimes overestimate how bothered a girl would be if we banged with no intention of coupling up.
Be straight forward and let the cards (and panties) fall where they may.

+1 for Bang

you fuck and then slowly ignore her more and more until she gets the drift bro. how old are you?

I mean, I'd probably just tell her I don't want a relationship and then bang.

Tell her you just want to bang, but if the banging is good, after a few times, or 20, you'd be open to see where things go.

NOTE: Butt secks and watersports must happen during the trial period or the whole deal is off.
best spoiler/note ever in a post.

Tell these broads the truth the first time y'all hook up. Let her know if it's just a creep thing or if you want to get serious right away. If she starts catching feelings remind her what you told her from the jump. She may think you're a prick but at least you're an honest prick.

The answer is yes and I only read the thread title

Always be honest. Bitches can be fucking crazy. They can get crazy even after you’ve been honest, but atleast your on the safer side if you’re honest upfront. Don’t lie, no pussy is worth hurting someone’s feelings, or having some vengeful girl do shady shit.

Back