Do you like Michael Johnson

No.

I can't respect a man that beats his wife.

(repeat domestic violence abuser)

source:
"Johnson was booked in Palm Beach County, Florida, at 2:30 a.m. on April 9th on a charge of “battery – touch or strike.” Johnson reportedly has other domestic violence charges pending, and already has a court date scheduled for February 25th — three days after his scheduled fight with Barboza in Brazil — for driving on a revoked license."

Last edited:
Michael+Johnson+Stops+Danny+Castillo+-+UFC+on+FX+5.gif

I'd rather watch him fight, than hear him talk. So,<{hughesimpress}>

For some reason I just really like this guy.

He seems like a cool guy, he fights hard, doesn't quit. Just seems like a quality guy all around. Do you like him or can you think of any other guys in the UFC like him?
<31>

I like watching him fight. I feel like he has somewhat underachieved. Maybe the move to FW is what he needs.

Only up until and including Thriller. After that, he kinda turned white and went to shit.

I don't like him. I am trying to force myself to just enjoy the fights, but if I know from the start that a guy will never be champion, and will lose every time he gets to the top of the ladder, it's hard to be a fan. I need a conclusion at the end of the journey..and being a fan of most of these fighters is like loving a football team every season and they never make it to the big game, much less win it. I only have the basic respect for him, that I do for all cage fighters..but that's it. I'm really against him now, because I think more guys should leave the UFC, get some solid wins and come back to try again...rather than always switching weight classes every time they lose a couple..as if the weight is the reason they are losing. He is just going to end up getting beat by other guys that could never be LW champ and are dieting down...like Jeremy Stephens..etc.

For some reason I just really like this guy.

He seems like a cool guy, he fights hard, doesn't quit. Just seems like a quality guy all around. Do you like him or can you think of any other guys in the UFC like him?

Nope, not even a little. Talked all that shit with Justin, then folded like a cheap lawn chair. Then went running to featherweight division.

I like him, but he will never hold a title in the UFC despite what he thinks.

Puts on good fights , has solid wins , and I like the KOs hes had so far. Hope he does good at 145 so yes.

Back