Do you label yourself as liberal, conservative...etc?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I am a man about town and a man about the world at large; I do NOT label myself.

...but I see that VAST difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Mind you, I don't rep Dems, but they are FAR more humane than Republicans...and of course, Dems tend to care a BIT MORE about the environment...as one can see by the Trump order tearing down climate change endeavors put in place by Obama.

Anyway, what say you?

By global standards I'm pretty centrist maybe slightly left leaning, most of my views are rooted in my academic/professional background and longterm global trends I'm concerned about. I'm very secular.

US/west-Euro standards I am considered extreme-right/neofascist, which I think sounds cool so I don't bother to squabble over the label. Anyone remotely normal is classified as far-right in that handful of countries. Radical concepts like identifying nuclear families as the basic human social unit.

Last edited:
Independent. The left and the right have both gone off the rails and full retard.

Democratic people's republic of Korea

hqdefault.jpg

Socially liberal and fiscal conservative.

To label yourself as one of these is such a stupid way to live your life. How about stop being lazy and research the issues yourself and make your own decision.

Christian Conservative Southern Republican. I love baseball, BBQ, guns and hot women.

Independent. The left and the right have both gone off the rails and full retard.

this
even though im registered republican
the trumpsters are convinced im a lefty because i dont like "their guy"
i strongly disliked clinton but i still think she would have been better than this shitshow we have currently

this
even though im registered republican
the trumpsters are convinced im a lefty because i dont like "their guy"
i strongly disliked clinton but i still think she would have been better than this shitshow we have currently

And to think...Romney would have been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than cry baby compulsive lying Trump.

If only Biden would have ran............................

And to think...Romney would have been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than cry baby compulsive lying Trump.

If only Biden would have ran............................
you're out of your mind, biden and romney are trash. There was really only one worthwhile candidate other than trump, and that's bernie sanders. You go to sanders for health care, Trump for immigration. Too bad they cant work together.

Right-leaning libertarian is the best way to describe me. I used to be a full-blown liberal, but I've been tracking towards the right as I've gotten older.

you're out of your mind, biden and romney are trash. There was really only one worthwhile candidate other than trump, and that's bernie sanders. You go to sanders for health care, Trump for immigration. Too bad they cant work together.
sanders has been proven to be untrustworthy
he sold out for a new summer home and cash
and wanted to preach the gospel of "take from the rich give to the poor"
and the second he got into office do none of it
then just shrug and say "govt is hard... they keep voting my shit down"
just another politician

I am a man about town and a man about the world at large; I do NOT label myself.

Mind you, I don't rep Dems, but they are FAR more humane than Republicans...and of course, Dems tend to care a BIT MORE about the environment...as one can see by the Trump order tearing down climate change endeavors put in place by Obama.

Anyway, what say you?
How are Dems more humane?

Center-Left Independent. There's not really a political party for me.

Anyway, what say you?
"Neo Liberal"

I'm for

Gun rights (you shouldn't have to pay for a gun license for example)
Legalization
Don't a care about gay marriage. they should be allowed to marry who cares.
Strong military
Strong state department and diplomats
Pro value added tax
dislike progressive tax code
Terms on the scotus
terms on the senate and congress
pro universal heathcare with premium private care available to those who pay more
pro univeral education and technical training programs for all (welding, electricians etc)

Neo Liberal

I used to view myself as conservative, but as time goes on, I care less and less about what others do with their lives, and have no wish to control them. Maybe a libertarian?? Though they are whacky in some aspects too. Maybe just an independent now, because I dislike them all.

Back