Do you know why other fighters don´t try this tecnhique?

Weidman is a way worse matchup than Hendo. Keep in mind too, that was a Hendo that just left the ring, just fought at 205 and he completely abandoned his wrestling by then (not to mention all Pride guys stopped using PED's while UFC guys knew how to beat tests - see Josh Barnett on subject) . Hendo was a slow head hunter who was getting rag dolled by Jake Shields at that point in his career, while Chael and Chris never neglected their wrestling and that was always Andy's weak link.

What?! Almost everything you just said is wrong.

Look, 13 months before the Anderson fight, Hendo ko'd Wand in Pride. Then 6 months before the Anderson fight Hendo fought Rampage for 25 mins in a grueling back and forth fight. THEN he fought Anderson, and beat Anderson (with wrestling mostly) in the first round and even hit Anderson with a big right hand....and Anderson choked him out in rd. 2. THEN right after that, Hendo beat Palhares, Franklin and Bisping....then lost to Shields but he damn near killed Shields in the first round of that fight. Anyway, right after the Shields fight Hendo beat Babaloo, Cavalcante, FEDOR, and Shogun....all in a row. Then he finally lost a split decision to Machida.

But yeah bro, if you wanna discredit Anderson's win over Hendo or say that Weidman was a worse matchup, you're just crazy, imo.

Because

XAXovUa.gif

It's painful now bad Weidman's technique was here, yet it still worked.

The Chris' hands are down by his side instead of under his chin, he's arm punching, leaning while plodding forward flat footed.

And that shit worked!

What?! Almost everything you just said is wrong.

Look, 13 months before the Anderson fight, Hendo ko'd Wand in Pride. Then 6 months before the Anderson fight Hendo fought Rampage for 25 mins in a grueling back and forth fight. THEN he fought Anderson, and beat Anderson (with wrestling mostly) in the first round and even hit Anderson with a big right hand....and Anderson choked him out in rd. 2. THEN right after that, Hendo beat Palhares, Franklin and Bisping....then lost to Shields but he damn near killed Shields in the first round of that fight. Anyway, right after the Shields fight Hendo beat Babaloo, Cavalcante, FEDOR, and Shogun....all in a row. Then he finally lost a split decision to Machida.

But yeah bro, if you wanna discredit Anderson's win over Hendo or say that Weidman was a worse matchup, you're just crazy, imo.
Weidman is a worse matchup for Andy than the Hendo that forgot how to wrestle and became a head hunter and Leben 2.0. Don't get me wrong, it was xciting and he had a legendary career, but a wrestler that can't wrestle and wings his punches from his hips is in big trouble vs a sniper vs Andy. The reason we were all in awe when Chael started rag dolling Andy is because we never saw any competent wrestler wrestle Andy, and it was just shocking to see such a glaring hole exposed like so.

I don't even get this is debatable, that Chris is a worse match up for Andy than Hendo. And, evidence points to the obvious with Hendo losing to Andy and Chris beating him twice. Chris negates his reach, his length, his size, sticks to his game and he uses his wrestling, that is why he Ismail such a bad matchup for him.

Weidman is a worse matchup for Andy than the Hendo that forgot how to wrestle and became a head hunter and Leben 2.0. Don't get me wrong, it was xciting and he had a legendary career, but a wrestler that can't wrestle and wings his punches from his hips is in big trouble vs a sniper vs Andy. The reason we were all in awe when Chael started rag dolling Andy is because we never saw any competent wrestler wrestle Andy, and it was just shocking to see such a glaring hole exposed like so.

I don't even get this is debatable, that Chris is a worse match up for Andy than Hendo. And, evidence points to the obvious with Hendo losing to Andy and Chris beating him twice. Chris negates his reach, his length, his size, sticks to his game and he uses his wrestling, that is why he Ismail such a bad matchup for him.

Dude, Hendo wrestled him for most of the first round. That's why Hendo won that round easily.

What I'm saying is Hendo lost to a prime Andy and Weidman NEVER fought a prime Andy.

It's all just a matter of opinion though, so who knows for sure? but that's my opinion

Dude, Hendo wrestled him for most of the first round. That's why Hendo won that round easily.

What I'm saying is Hendo lost to a prime Andy and Weidman NEVER fought a prime Andy.

It's all just a matter of opinion though, so who knows for sure? but that's my opinion
I disagree again. Andy was a product of modern science, like Trtitor, and owing to all of his juicing, he never got older and just stacked skills on top of each other. Weidman beat probably the best Andy ever, and then when USADA came around, his 'prime really ended'.

Hendo's wrestling was no where close as good as Teh Chris' wrestling at the point he fought Andy - heck, after Hendo fell in love with his Hbomb, everyone amd their Mom was outwrestling Hendo, to the point of it just being bizarre. The He do forgetting wrestling phenomenon is so well known that people have even come up with a name for wrestlers that forget how to wrestle - Hendonitis.

Hendo may be a legend, may have a way better career than Teh Chris, but Teh Chris just matches up better with Andy, much like Aldo is better than Diaz but Diaz lines up better with Conor.

You nerds who brag about weidman knockout should rewatch the times silva did use head movement the right way. Dont look at the head or clowning. Look at his feet and balance.

Big Anderson silva fan here. But in the first fight against weidman he was acting like a fucking idiot. I said to myself that i hope he gets knocked out.

Silva did everthing in his power to hand weidman a ko win. He said please knock me out. And it worked.

Silva%25252520vs%25252520Franklin.gif%3Fimgmax%3D640

Because they know they would look ridiculous.

Thank you for your time, playboi.

Silva Bless
<{silvanormal}>

It's more to do with how rubbish Franklin the Maths teacher is and how juiced Silva is than anything.

Let's not forget silva was a boxer, this technique isn't easy to do. Especially in mma, you have to be comfortable being taken down if you do this
He was 0-1 as a boxer and was stopped by a nobody. I would hardly call him a boxer.

Because a 2018 opponent would shoot a double leg takedown at the :22 mark
Not everyone is a wrestler, but you're right that he was open for the TD.

The thing is, though, fighters get frustrated by Anderson's antics. You can't hit him cleanly, he's making you look ridiculous, and then you start making mistakes and not thinking clearly. In that moment, not a lot of fighters are gonna keep calm enough to go for a TD. Franklin was a smart, well-rounded fighter, and he got clowned and then kneed into Bolivian twice.

2018 Anderson Silva doesn't have that mystic aura anymore and would get taken down so fast after doing that shit, he wouldn't understand what the fuck is happening.

Also, his dick pills are banned, so, no more super powers.

adoreddismalfrogmouth.gif

TartFarawayCranefly.gif

"yeah, it was a fair decision in out hometown, Bisping won that fight"
michael-bisping-blood-UFC-388x220.png

I'm not a Bisping fan...but I'm glad that cheating twat didn't win.

Try again.

Or better.

Go back to fapping FURIOUSLY to Silva as you do here all day.

adoreddismalfrogmouth.gif

TartFarawayCranefly.gif

"but... but... but.... it was a fair decision in our hometown, Bisping won that fight"
michael-bisping-blood-UFC-388x220.png
Bisping didn't win, Silva lost. Silva had it in the bag, but didn't follow up and gave the decision away to Bisping.

I'm not a Bisping fan...but I'm glad that cheating twat didn't win.

Try again.

Or better.

Go back to fapping FURIOUSLY to Silva as you do here all day.
Playboi can´t support the only guy from his country to ever become champ.

Is normal.
<{silvanormal}>

Bisping didn't win, Silva lost. Silva had it in the bag, but didn't follow up and gave the decision away to Bisping.
I don´t know bro. Bisping and his judges are invencible in England. I´m pretty sure they would´ve given Silva the W if the fight had been in Brazil.

Back