Do you know why other fighters don´t try this tecnhique?

2018 Anderson Silva doesn't have that mystic aura anymore and would get taken down so fast after doing that shit, he wouldn't understand what the fuck is happening.

Also, his dick pills are banned, so, no more super powers.
Morpheus-Investment-Portfolio-VIX-Nasdaq-300x300.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

silvagriffindodge.gif

HTTP3d3dy5kZWJ0LmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNC8wOS8xMC5naWYlog.gif

tumblr_inline_mq8twhdkPo1qz4rgp.gif

Silva%25252520vs%25252520Franklin.gif%3Fimgmax%3D640

Because they know they would look ridiculous.

Thank you for your time, playboi.

Silva Bless
<{silvanormal}>
I think Silva looked a bit ridiculous to be honest, he had great reactions but that sequence was more random luck.

Playboi can´t support the only guy from his country to ever become champ.

Is normal.
<{silvanormal}>

You're brilliant.

You keep getting progressively stupider with every post. I'm actually laughing at you, and you would too if you listened to yourself.

So we're only supposed to back fighters from our own country now?
In that case I don't blame you as Brazil only produces juice heads, what choice do you have right? Maybe other fighters can start doping like Brazilians and even things out.

You're brilliant.

You keep getting progressively stupider with every post. I'm actually laughing at you, and you would too if you listened to yourself.

So we're only supposed to back fighters from our own country now?
In that case I don't blame you as Brazil only produces juice heads, what choice do you have right? Maybe other fighters can start doping like Brazilians and even things out.
giphy.gif

The worst champion of all time was from England. How do you feel about that? You guys suck!

I mean, slipping punches is great, very entertaining, but one of the things that bugged me about Silva was with all that talent far too often he did that without actually making the opposition fighter pay, I felt like he was too busy trying to look good than finishing the fights.

I prefer a more clinical approach, make them pay.

fsPCQnE.gif

tumblr_ogklajzIU81upwz95o1_400.gif

Because a 2018 opponent would shoot a double leg takedown at the :22 mark

Let's not forget silva was a boxer, this technique isn't easy to do. Especially in mma, you have to be comfortable being taken down if you do this
I think you guys are looking at it wrong, Silva had both his hands down, it's the best stance to defend a TD, the problem is: When this technique fails just a bit it things become Silva vs. Weidman 1 pretty fast.

Yes. As a matter of fact I do. Hendo is a great greco wrestler, not a freesytle wrestler where Anderson's principal weakness lies. Weidman is an overall technically superior fighter to Hendo as well. I think Weidman is a much harder fight for Anderson at any period. Same with Chael, who, despite being an inferior fighter to both Chris and Hendo, has the right relentless takedown/tenacious top control game to give Anderson serious issues.

Andy is a great fighter, but he's never been a complete fighter.

Sorry Hendo history says otherwise, Anderson that fought Weidman was not as motivated, he gave many interviews on how he was not as focused and how he planned to retire. He wanted a super fight with GPS and cash out

https://www.mmamania.com/2013/5/17/...n-silva-super-fight-jon-jones-then-retire-mma

I mean, slipping punches is great, very entertaining, but one of the things that bugged me about Silva was with all that talent far too often he did that without actually making the opposition fighter pay, I felt like he was too busy trying to look good than finishing the fights.

I prefer a more clinical approach, make them pay.

I prefer fighters that fight and defend belts

I disagree again. Andy was a product of modern science, like Trtitor, and owing to all of his juicing.

what a hater lol you just gave yourself up, Hendo was a beast and tried to wrestle Anderson the whole fight. He got choked because he tried to take down Anderson.

He was 0-1 as a boxer and was stopped by a nobody. I would hardly call him a boxer.
1-1 i just checked, but yea for some reason I thought he boxed more that than. Sorry to post misinformation.

Back