Do you have a negative view of Russia?

Do you have a negative view of Russia?

• Total voters
Yeah, uhh...gang warfare and police killings has never been as big a problem here as slave labor and political purges were in Russia, nor as insidious.

like I said, great writers, shitty politicians.

In fact so shitty, they did their best to eliminate great literature from their culture in the 20th century. Amazing the a few snuck around the authorities.

Wait you copied and pasted your own post lol

I don't like the current political regime, or all the neo-nazis. Other than that why would I like or dislike them any more than other people? The Russians I have known were no more agreeable or disagreeable than average.

Politicians want us to hate Russians, Syrians, Samoans. Why don't we just have a beer with Putin and discuss bro shit. Oh because Clinton is a woman and she wants to go to war. If we go to war I am with Russia.

And you still think the Cold War exists. And if you are not American then leave this thread and go play hockey or whatever.

It's a free website, I can post in whatever thread I want, regardless of nationality. You made a thread about how we feel about Russia, so I posted. You said:

Russia wins every war or any engagement they are in because their leaders will cross the line to put people in their place. You don't see terrorists attacking Russia.

This is plainly false. Go read a history book.

It's a free website, I can post in whatever thread I want, regardless of nationality. You made a thread about how we feel about Russia, so I posted. You said:

I assume people here are Americans because this is an American website. Enlighten me. I am a history major in college. Tell me why I am wrong.

Politicians want us to hate Russians, Syrians, Samoans. Why don't we just have a beer with Putin and discuss bro shit. Oh because Clinton is a woman and she wants to go to war. If we go to war I am with Russia.

Comrade Dynamic is very confused about things.

How did Samoans fit in there?

All the agents here almost died laughing when we read this. Be thankful you're too stupid to be considered a legitimate threat.

I assume people here are Americans because this is an American website. Enlighten me. I am a history major in college. Tell me why I am wrong.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's Friday night and you've had a few drinks. Look up the war in Afghanistan in the 80s. Learn about the Cold War, what it was, how it was fought and what happened when it ended. I don't have time to explain these things to you. These are facts, not opinions.

You admire Russia?

# of people who risked their lives crawling under barbed wire fleeing from free, liberal, capitalist countries: Zero

# of people who risked their lives fleeing from communist totalitarian sham democracies: Millions

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's Friday night and you've had a few drinks. Look up the war in Afghanistan in the 80s. Learn about the Cold War, what it was, how it was fought and what happened when it ended. I don't have time to explain these things to you. These are facts, not opinions.

You admire Russia?

# of people who risked their lives crawling under barbed wire fleeing from free, liberal, capitalist countries: Zero

# of people who risked their lives fleeing from communist totalitarian sham democracies: Millions

Well apparently about 60% of people dont agree with you. Look at the poll results. I would rather have Russia as a friend than an enemy. when I worked at walmart I had a lot of friends who were Russian and were very nice and worked there to take care of their moms and dads.

Us Americans, we only care when the next ps5 comes out.

Well apparently about 60% of people dont agree with you. Look at the poll results. I would rather have Russia as a friend than an enemy. when I worked at walmart I had a lot of friends who were Russian and were very nice and worked there to take care of their moms and dads.

Us Americans, we only care when the next ps5 comes out.

My wife is Eastern European. I have nothing against Russians. This thread is about our feelings on Russia, not Russians.

The problem, Comrade d, is a lack of specificity in the OP.

Russia is pretty amazing in certain aspects, pretty shitty in others.

It's certainly a place where everything is different.

Yes, although I was born there and still have a lot of relatives living there.

Back