Do you have a negative view of Russia?

Do you have a negative view of Russia?

• Total voters
I like Russians style. Cutthroat. Vodka. Hot chicks. Russia wins every war or any engagement they are in because their leaders will cross the line to put people in their place. You don't see terrorists attacking Russia.

I like Russians style. Cutthroat. Vodka. Hot chicks. Russia wins every war or any engagement they are in because their leaders will cross the line to put people in their place. You don't see terrorists attacking Russia.

Well...

A negative view of the state? Yes, big time. Culture? Pretty awesome with a few really bad trends. People? Yeah, we're cool, except for the Putinists.

You don't have to specifically say it. You clearly are annoyed, and the only reason you give two fucks, is because I'm not on your team.
Do you really believe that or are you just unable to admit most of your posts are troll attempts? Of course, there is also the ironic possibility you're trolling me now but you sound like the bitter child your posts make you out to be. You think I care enough about your opinion for it to matter what 'side' you're on? No, I noticed you're in every thread posting ridiculous exaggerations trying to play off both sides of the discussion against each other. You could contribute something of value and make what ever point you're trying to make in a logical and convincing manner. Intead, you waste your time and ours being deliberately annoying, and for what? You must suck donkey balls to put up with the stink of the craps you have been posting lately. It's tiresome. If I have a bias, it's against trolls.

Russian literature is awesome. They've produced some good fighters. Russian political leadership is shit (and pretty much always has been).

Don't forget Russian women, & Tchai mother-fuckin' kovsky.

No need for detail. Imperialism will often benefit citizen interests. It will do it at the expense of other countries citizens.

You originally said you would stop supporting your country if it starts acting in a way that negatively impacts its citizens. I wanted to know what would you do or think if the actions benefit domestic people, but hurt everybody else.

Yeah, its okay. The reason? The world isn't policed. If we aren't doing the things we are doing then some other country will and if our position in the world falls far enough, we might find ourselves on the receiving end. Maybe that is a tough pill to swallow for some but its a dog eat dog world until some international organization is created with global jurisdiction/authority and the means to enforce it against every country.

Think about if you lived in a dystopian world in which society has broken down...you might have to prey on others to become powerful enough to protect yourself, your family, your close community from being victimized by others. Others will have the same mentality. Thats why that scenario always devolves into chaos. International politics is chaos, we do ourselves no favors by pretending otherwise.

Do you really believe that or are you just unable to admit most of your posts are troll attempts? Of course, there is also the ironic possibility you're trolling me now but you sound like the bitter child your posts make you out to be. You think I care enough about your opinion for it to matter what 'side' you're on?

Yes. It's quite apparent you do.

No, I noticed you're in every thread posting ridiculous exaggerations trying to play off both sides of the discussion against each other.

LOL, wut?

You could contribute something of value and make what ever point you're trying to make in a logical and convincing manner. Intead, you waste your time and ours being deliberately annoying, and for what? You must suck donkey balls to put up with the stink of the craps you have been posting lately. It's tiresome. If I have a bias, it's against trolls.

One sentence did this to you. Not even a personal attack either. One sentence giving my opinion on how I believe the left is blowing Russia's enemy status way out of proportion.

I repeat, get a grip.

Yes. It's quite apparent you do.

LOL, wut?

One sentence did this to you. Not even a personal attack either. One sentence giving my opinion on how I believe the left is blowing Russia's enemy status way out of proportion.

I repeat, get a grip.
There should be some rule about just repeating yourself over and over when called on bullshit. Again, I said it's not one thing, but a pattern. Just calling it like I see it. Feel free to keep trying, if it somehow makes you feel better but I was hoping you might learn something.

Yeah, its okay. The reason? The world isn't policed. If we aren't doing the things we are doing then some other country will and if our position in the world falls far enough, we might find ourselves on the receiving end. Maybe that is a tough pill to swallow for some but its a dog eat dog world until some international organization is created with global jurisdiction/authority and the means to enforce it against every country.

Think about if you lived in a dystopian world in which society has broken down...you might have to prey on others to become powerful enough to protect yourself, your family, your close community from being victimized by others. Others will have the same mentality. Thats why that scenario always devolves into chaos. International politics is chaos, we do ourselves no favors by pretending otherwise.

I'm not judging, if anything I like this attitude more than the usual "we are saving people from dictators" mantra that people are fooling themselves with. At least you guys are rational enough to acknowledge what really is happening. Although I do think it's wrong to think like you do, especially because USA has today solidified its position so no further expansion is needed to avoid finding itself on the receiving end. But I appreciate the honesty.

Not negative enough that I want a war with them the way one of our candidates does. Truly astonishing how a democratic war monger is entirely acceptable to liberals but Bush is the most reviled man of the last 30 years by the same people.

There should be some rule about just repeating yourself over and over when called on bullshit. Again, I said it's not one thing, but a pattern. Just calling it like I see it. Feel free to keep trying, if it somehow makes you feel better but I was hoping you might learn something.

The only thing you've proven here, is that you're extremely sensitive to any negative quip about the left. You got your panties in a wad over my opinion relating to this thread, and then proceeded to ramble on about nothing, which I found funny, since you were accusing me of not contributing.

If for nothing else, you did give me quite a chuckle though, when you insinuated I play both sides against each other, with my masterful politically charged statements, that are meant to destroy the community from within. LOL, that was pretty good.

Anyways, yeah Russia. Not so bad.

I checked yes, but my main feelings are we should align with Russia against the true evil of Islam.

Only since Trump has confessed his admiration for Putin does the right think Russia is awesome. Fun facts about Russia:

- If you think US democracy is a sham, wait till you see the Russian version of 'democracy'
- Good luck being gay in Russia
- Same for being black
- Featuring tough, but straight talking leader who goes horseback riding without a shirt on, shoulder throwing noobs to the mat, who clearly doesn't gaf, 10/10

You're an absolute hypocrite if you accuse nations like Germany, Sweden, France or the US of bad politics and aren't equally critical of Russia.

I have a grudging respect for Ivan. The best cannon fodder and gang rapists in history. Also, who doesn't love cold vodka and hot Russian girls?:)

Great writers.

Shitty at politics.

Like Afghanistan? Or the Cold War?

They like putting their own people in "their place" as well. Gulags, graves, etc.

Only since Trump has confessed his admiration for Putin does the right think Russia is awesome. Fun facts about Russia:

- If you think US democracy is a sham, wait till you see the Russian version of 'democracy'
- Good luck being gay in Russia
- Same for being black
- Featuring tough, but straight talking leader who goes horseback riding without a shirt on, shoulder throwing noobs to the mat, who clearly doesn't gaf, 10/10

You're an absolute hypocrite if you accuse nations like Germany, Sweden, France or the US of bad politics and aren't equally critical of Russia.

What will happen if you're black in Russia?

Back