Do you have a negative view of Russia?

Do you have a negative view of Russia?

• Total voters
Yes, they have Putin who is not a nice guy. However the USA needs to be very wise in dealing with Russia because they are dangerous and a threat to us.

No. I'm a big fan of Siberia and the Kamchatka peninsula.

Rocky 4 was awesome too.

I was coming around on them a bit, even through the nonsense w/Georgia. But after Ukraine, they can eat a big old western double dick with cheese.

I was coming around on them a bit, even through the nonsense w/Georgia. But after Ukraine, they can eat a big old western double dick with cheese.

Okay but we didn't do anything there or in Crimea. Is Putin smart for doing what he is doing? I think so. Tap that ass when it presents itself.

He has won more conflicts than America since vietnam.

"Donald really is as healthy as a horse -- you know, the one Vladimir Putin rides around on." Hillary Clinton

Do you mean the current Russian political regime? If so, I liked the Medvedev era better

I don't like mixing Fedor and politics but because I can't seem to separate Fedor and Russia I have to say no.

Do you mean the current Russian political regime? If so, I liked the Medvedev era better
There was no real Medvedev era. He was just a Putin puppet holding the place while all the power went through PM Putin.

Not as much as Hillary who wants to start a nuclear war with them.

There was no real Medvedev era. He was just a Putin puppet holding the place while all the power went through PM Putin.

He was more willing to deal with the us on mutual beneficial policy - nuclear reduction and Skolkovo. He and Clinton also were way more amicable -- even if you feel he was a puppet -- we had way better relations with him as President

Read this f**king carefully..

Imagine Texas succeeds from the United states, but the Northeastern portion of Texas wishes greatly to remain with the United States, and never fully commits to the transition. Texas, a democracy, then democratically elects a government that is pro United States, and anti-Russia. Well the pro Russian Texans (mostly youth who want something 'different') are so mad, that they over-throw the pro-United States government.

The pro United States government fights back a little, and shoots some of the rebels that are attempting to overthrow the elected President, but then backs off, not wanting to kill too many citizens. Then Russia sends a gumpy, dopey Secretary of State to come lay a wreath in honor of the insurgence who dies overthrowing the democratically elected President, because Russia wants to have more influence in Texas.

The Northwestern Texans are looking at all this and thinking, "we have wanted to get back with the United States from the beginning, we don't like this, and never did, and now you aren't even allowed to be pro-United States in this country?" They are thinking now is a good time to rejoin America like they always wanted.

So Texas is thrown into turmoil. The United States trades heavily with Texas, but Texas now wants to trade more with Russia half a world away, because the kids think it's cooler. About half of Texans still consider themselves American, and are completely loyal to the USA and disagree with ruining relations with the people you share a border, history, and common culture with.

If the Northeastern Texas province, Texea, after all this turmoil, were to DEMOCRATICALLY vote to succeed from Texas, and rejoin the United States like it always wanted to, WTF would Russia really have to say about that? Well that's the Unites States in the REAL WORLD. We are telling Crimea it can't do what they want, because of our interests in trade half a world away. Americans, in the reverse scenario I laid out, would be like "What the hell does Russia have to do with that vote for Northwestern Texas rejoining America like it always wanted?"

Also, if The United States were to get involved on behalf of the half of Texans that still consider themselves American, who just had their President illegally kicked out, what would Russia really have to do with THAT? Well that's us. Half a world away pretending we have some f*cking business over there.

Do you see how stupid and weak our freakin position is over there? To hate Russia is the ultimate in not taking an objective look at a situation.

Last edited:
I was born in the Cold War era. Right or wrong, I will always view them as the villains.

Of the 8, right now, I wonder how many are Hillary fans, eating the sh*t she is feeding them, tricking them to blame Russia for the things she might have said and/or did.

Read this f**king carefully..

Imagine Texas succeeds from the United states, but the Northeastern portion of Texas wishes greatly to remain with the United States, and never fully commits to the transition. Texas, a democracy, then democratically elects a government that is pro United States, and anti-Russia. Well the pro Russian Texans (mostly youth who want something 'different') are so mad, that they over-throw the pro-United States government.

The pro United States government fights back a little, and shoots some of the rebels that are attempting to overthrow the elected President, but then backs off, not wanting to kill too many citizens. Then Russia sends a gumpy, dopey Secretary of State to come lay a wreath in honor of the insurgence who dies overthrowing the democratically elected President, because Russia wants to have more influence in Texas.

The Northwestern Texans are looking at all this and thinking, "we have wanted to get back with the United States from the beginning, we don't like this, and never did, and now you aren't even allowed to be pro-United States in this country?" They are thinking now is a good time to rejoin America like they always wanted.

So Texas is thrown into turmoil. The United States trades heavily with Texas, but Texas now wants to trade more with Russia half a world away, because the kids think it's cooler. About half of Texans still consider themselves American, and are completely loyal to the USA and disagree with ruining relations with the people you share a border, history, and common culture with.

If the Northeastern Texas province, Texea, after all this turmoil, were to DEMOCRATICALLY vote to succeed from Texas, and rejoin the United States like it always wanted to, WTF would Russia really have to say about that? Well that's the Unites States in the REAL WORLD. We are telling Crimea it can't do what they want, because of our interests in trade half a world away. Americans, in the reverse scenario I laid out, would be like "What the hell does Russia have to do with that vote for Northwestern Texas rejoining America like it always wanted?"

Also, if The United States were to get involved on behalf of the half of Texans that still consider themselves American, who just had their President illegally kicked out, what would Russia really have to do with THAT? Well that's us. Half a world away pretending we have some f*cking business over there.

Do you see how stupid and weak our freakin position is over there? To hate Russia is the ultimate in not taking an objective look at a situation.
Ukraine is not to Russian Federation as Texas is to the United States of America. Ukraine is a separate, sovereign state since Russia and Ukraine withdrew from the Soviet Union. Russia has no right to claim all or part of the land. Texas is a former fully sovereign republic that has ceded a portion of its sovereignty and is resultantly subservient to the USA until such time as the USA decides to relinquish it.

It's more like if relations between the USA and Mexico soured while Mexico's relations with Russia warmed so the US invaded Cancun and the rest of the Yucatan, held a sham election, and made them a state of the union.

...of course I have a "negative view" of the US too. So...

Some major historical Ignorance displayed in this thread.

Russia gave Crimea to Ukraine during USSR era, and did not ask for it back. It wasn't until Obama wanted to build a naval base in Sevastopol that people there started freaking out and asking for a referendum.

Back