Do you have a negative view of Russia?

Do you have a negative view of Russia?

• Total voters
Only since Trump has confessed his admiration for Putin does the right think Russia is awesome. Fun facts about Russia:
The "alt right" has had a hard on for him for years. They think Putin is a warrior against the Illuminati, or something, and that is why he is viewed unfavorably here.

Trump being a subservient bitch for Putin meets with approval because they want an authoritarian strongman to come and rescue them from whatever is going on in their demented minds.

No the people are just like people everywhere however the government is fucked up as hell.

No, Russia lost a conflict that was fought via proxies which resulted in the dissolution of the USSR. Why do I need to explain this?

You quoted my post. I was talking about wars in the post you quoted.

We're still on the Cold War mate. Seems like you really don't know what it was about or how it was fought.

Nope mate. Why are you even talking you are Canadian. Leave this election to Americans.

Nope mate. Why are you even talking you are Canadian. Leave this election to Americans.

This thread isn't about the election, it's about our feelings towards Russia. You started the thread, seems odd that I need to point this out.

I don't like the current political regime, or all the neo-nazis. Other than that why would I like or dislike them any more than other people? The Russians I have known were no more agreeable or disagreeable than average.

The "alt right" has had a hard on for him for years. They think Putin is a warrior against the Illuminati, or something, and that is why he is viewed unfavorably here.

Trump being a subservient bitch for Putin meets with approval because they want an authoritarian strongman to come and rescue them from whatever is going on in their demented minds.
<bball1>

Dat pent up sexual frustration!

Unlike us Americans who kill each other (gangs) and assasinate police officers.
Yeah, uhh...gang warfare and police killings has never been as big a problem here as slave labor and political purges were in Russia, nor as insidious.

like I said, great writers, shitty politicians.

In fact so shitty, they did their best to eliminate great literature from their culture in the 20th century. Amazing the a few snuck around the authorities.

Unlike us Americans who kill each other (gangs) and assasinate police officers.
Yeah, uhh...gang warfare and police killings has never been as big a problem here as slave labor and political purges were in Russia, nor as insidious.

In fact so shitty, they did their best to eliminate great literature from their culture in the 20th century. Amazing the a few snuck around the authorities.

This thread is fucking weird. Putin actually does the things idiot right wingers have accused Obama and Hillary of

This thread isn't about the election, it's about our feelings towards Russia. You started the thread, seems odd that I need to point this out.

And you still think the Cold War exists. And if you are not American then leave this thread and go play hockey or whatever.

what does anything you said have to do with my post?

Back