Do you guys really think Khabib cares about being in the UFC?

You are not doing well ITT
You said GSP was a free agent
That is a complete lie

If GSP was a free agent, others could be as well & if it was that "easy" UFC would not look remotely the way it currently does & would certainly not be worth $6b+ with record profits.

You are way off on this

GSP's lawyer stated that based on his interpretation of that original Zuffa contract GSP was no longer bound to the company and was therefore in free agency. The UFC claimed he was not out of contract. Burden of proof would have been on the UFC to prove he was in contract. They reached an agreement on a brand new contract before that came to pass. I promise you you have no idea what you're talking about. Others don't have the millions of dollars that GSP does.

Normally I don't take anything Dana says seriously ... he's lied so many times it's not funny.

But when he says someone "will never fight in the UFC again", he's usually pretty serious about it. Paul Daley got kicked out, and so did Paul Harris. I'm not sure about any other fighters Dana has kicked out, and whether he eventually relented.

However, I doubt Dana let's those guys back in. He can't just give into Khabib's demands like that.

Good luck going to bellator with that ironclad UFC contract. The real power in this world is lawyers and lawmakers.

Yup. He pretty much won't be able to fight anywhere except Russia, China, and possibly Japan. Oh and North Korea I guess too.

He could care less about them and the money. This man was raised from a different cloth. He could easily go to Bellator and make money. Plus he has Putin backing him, he has no worries.

He is trying to make a statement and he will. Dem Russians don't play. Proof last Sat.

He DID care but now that he beat Conor, he has all the clout to do whatever he wants.

My guess is that he wants to start his own business and would like to retire from fighting.
My worry is that he becomes CEO of a well-funded Russian promotion that rivals the UFC.

lol

Take care

Maybe you will do bettyer in another thread

That's a nice way to say you lost this argument and are giving up. Thank you, if you weren't so incoherent with your thoughts and didn't state things you have no idea about as facts it wouldn't have been so easy to win this here. You are a beautiful example of Dunning Kruger in actions. Once again thank you.

Khabib is a worthless dime store Jon Fitch, who cares what he does?

The sooner the UFC gets rid of him the better a position they are in. He brings trouble with the law and zero else.

That's a nice way to say you lost this argument and are giving up. Thank you, if you weren't so incoherent with your thoughts and didn't state things you have no idea about as facts it wouldn't have been so easy to win this here. You are a beautiful example of Dunning Kruger in actions. Once again thank you.

You should do some research on who you just claimed had no idea.
He is being nice by laughing and moving on.

Conor brought a lot more to the table than Khabib...
Like what? I'm curious, since he literally just got battered and beaten in front of everyone. Views? How long will that hold up? It isn't like Khabib doesn't have a following. Double standard delusional shit, is normal.

You should do some research on who you just claimed had no idea.
He is being nice by laughing and moving on.

Oh cool, he's some guy with over 26k posts on an mma message board. That for sure means his understanding of sports contract law is better than, you know, one of the people who does it for a living and is considered to be the best in the world at it. Also, I'm curious why you would think that.

Do you think the UFC cares about Khabib being in the UFC at this point?

I just want to add that I think Khabib is playing this correct.
While I doubt he will leave, he is getting UFC to re-think firing them.
He is the champ & is now popular so he does have pull & should use it.

Also if his friend was a real friend, he would understand & let Khabib stay to do whats best for him & the team
But i doubt it goes that far

We need Khabib Vs Ferguson. Conor fights Nate next wins and then gets a rematch with Khabib also

I would favor Khabib over Ferguson and Conor in the rematch obviously. Then he can retire as the goat with an extra 8 million in the bank.

Back