Do you find it hard to enjoy a celebrity when you find out they are a scientologist?

No I couldnt give a flying fuck if they are into that weird shit but I do find it hard to appreciate the work of certain actors or artists I had previously enjoyed when I find out other dirt about them. Most notably James Hetfield and his canned hunting, Roger Waters for being pro fox hunting and when I recently heard Chris Pratt's comments on his love for hunting animals that he doesn't even eat "I just like to kill them" I thought what a bag of shit. Loved him in GOTG but watching the sequel left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones.

I enjoy watching the movies and their roles and that's where it ends.

If Scientology was all that, then why do they charge for their "courses"? I go to church and they don't charge me for jack.

Celebrities are the most shallow members of the human race.. I expect them to be into utter nonsense.

Do not care one bit which deity a celebrity chooses to worship. Floating sky alien is no weirder than floating sky wizard.

I mean yeah I think they're dumber then previously thought but I'll still watch their movies. I don't really care about their beliefs but yes, I would judge them.

Scientology is a big joke. I think much less of them once they start flapping their dick suckers about politics.
That’s the point where I and many others cut them loose from the list of places to be entertained.

What does "shed knife a bitch" mean?
It means no one gives a shit any longer about the fucking rules of punctuation.

009_Walter_Sobchak.jpg

who cares... why is talking snakes, women being made out of ribs, two of every animal on a boat,earth 6,000 years old, people rising from the dead, exc any less stupid than anything scientologist believe..??

one persons fairy tale is no better than anothers.

who cares... why is talking snakes, women being made out of ribs, two of every animal on a boat,earth 6,000 years old, people rising from the dead, exc any less stupid than anything scientologist believe..??

MEE-OW.

I'd say finding out they are a hardcore liberal is much worse.

nope, only women who read tabloids give a real shit about a celebrities' personal lives.

nope, only women who read tabloids give a real shit about a celebrities' personal lives.
I don't pay attention to their lives. Sometimes for whatever reason you run across a fact randomly and just maybe...you might have an opinion about it :: gasp ::

It's definitley more stupid. There were things such as libraries,television etc when Scientology was created. They have no excuse not to know better.

I don't pay attention to their lives. Sometimes for whatever reason you run across a fact randomly and just maybe...you might have an opinion about it :: gasp ::
i'm not sure what's more beta, you getting this defensive or following tabloid gossip.

Back