Do you find it hard to enjoy a celebrity when you find out they are a scientologist?

Nope, I don't follow any news on them. I don't give a shit on actors/actress life, belief, whatever.

I just watch the movies and enjoy them as they are, an 90mins entertainment.

Nope, I don't follow any news on them. I don't give a shit on actors/actress life, belief, whatever.

I just watch the movies and enjoy them as they are, an 90mins entertainment.

I mean I hear that and all...

but..

ITS FUCKIN SCIENTOLOGY
GTFO

GTFOH

Laura Prepon is a dime piece and seems like shed knife a bitch who was into that dumb shit,but shes into it wtf

I mean I hear that and all...

but..

ITS FUCKIN SCIENTOLOGY
GTFO

GTFOH

Laura Prepon is a dime piece and seems like shed knife a bitch who was into that dumb shit,but shes into it wtf

That last sentence... what?

Yes, scientologists are weird.

What does "shed knife a bitch" mean?
That she wouldn't put up with some bitch hollering about being a scientologist in her presence. Fill the room with uppercuts.

But alas...

Not really many on that list I would think that greatly off anyway, perhaps Beck and Ribisi.

I'm guessing most of them don't experience the exploitive side of scientology as well.

Good question. Actually, I do. It's weird though, because it doesn't bother me with Tom Cruise or John Travolta because I just find the idea of those guys so ridiculous in the first place. But it really bothered me that Will Smith was a scientologist. It made it harder to watch his movies. It's like if suddenly Keanu Reaves converted to Scientology, I wouldn't be able to appreciate the Matrix as much as I do.

That she wouldn't put up with some bitch hollering about being a scientologist in her presence. Fill the room with uppercuts.

But alas...

Oh, is that "she'd"... I read like it was spelled, shed. Like the little building and had no idea what you're talking about.

Good question. Actually, I do. It's weird though, because it doesn't bother me with Tom Cruise or John Travolta because I just find the idea of those guys so ridiculous in the first place. But it really bothered me that Will Smith was a scientologist. It made it harder to watch his movies. It's like if suddenly Keanu Reaves converted to Scientology, I wouldn't be able to appreciate the Matrix as much as I do.
Pretty much man

But I enjoy Pulp Fiction so much,and I just cant believe the dude is such a fuckin weirdo in real life...like how the fuck does Vinnie Vega subscribe to this SHIT!?!

I didn't even know WIll SMith was into that.

The fuck man?

I already think very little of professional liars who are famous for pretending to be someone else. That kind of person being fooled and suckered out of their money is not surprising.

I already think very little of professional liars who are famous for pretending to be someone else. That kind of person being fooled and suckered out of their money is not surprising.

Actors are professional liars to you?

I was disturbed by how many are scientologists even michael peña. I'm surprised the feds haven't shut them down after hearing the founders dad speak about them on the joe rogan youtube channel and leah remini exposed them also
She was another one I couldn't believe was in this shit. At least she got out.

I don't give a shit about any of them. Celebrity worship is pathetic.

holy shit even bart simpson voice

I wonder if that has influenced bart somehow

I wish Tom Cruise did not worship Xenu. He's had so much awesome roles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back