Do you attend your high school reunions?

There was one planned last year for the 10th anniversary. The dude who was the senior class president contacted litterly everyone that graduated 10 years ago notifying them and trying to get everyone to pitch in a few bucks for food catering, and he planned to have a small band at the event. Out of everyone, only like 4 people chipped in money, so it was canceled. My guess is there will never be one I’ll go to.

Not yet. I’m thinking about going to my twenty year reunion in 2020 though. I don’t know why. I cut ties with nearly all my high school friends about 8 years ago because they were such scumbags. If I show up, one of them will probably try to fight me or something.

Had a 10 year one last year - didnt go.

I was that lame overweight loser in high school who had little to no friends, I only occasionally talk to two people from high school these days, I have no interest in seeing most of those people

They say HS are the times of your life, but it was the worst of mine and Ive got no interest in reliving it

If I get invited to 10 year reunion I'm going in swinging. Jesus, I went to school with mutts.... I always just hung out with people a grade above me. Wish I could go to their reunion it would be a lot more fun

Nope, I did three years at my HS and my senior year I just home schooled.

We never had an official one. Nobody cared enough. There was a small get together of 20 or so people (out of 333), but that's the only one that happened.

I was out of the country so I didn't go. There was supposed to be another small one for year 25, but it got cancelled.

Funny how that works. I just found out about my 20 on my own and it happened last month. My contact info is on the alumni site but the same assholes who were dicks to me in high school organized it. Go figure

Pretty much what’s going on with me. Know they don’t want me there patrolling thier game hahah

Had a 10 year one last year - didnt go.

I was that lame overweight loser in high school who had little to no friends, I only occasionally talk to two people from high school these days, I have no interest in seeing most of those people

They say HS are the times of your life, but it was the worst of mine and Ive got no interest in reliving it

Go on...

fainting-sofa-fainting-couch-psychiatrist-sofa-leather-fainting-couch-swan-fainting-couch-antique-french-chaise-lounge-vintage-fainting-couch-fainting-couch-for-sale-tufted-velvet-chaise-f.jpg

I didn’t go to my 10 year but did go to my fiancées. I slightly regret not going but none of my “friends” I still talk to were going, and it cost like 60 bucks to attend so I said fuck it.

Nah- had my 10th last year and I didn’t go to that, didn’t go to first or second or fifth either.

Doubt I’ll go to any of them later on either.

Lol no. Everyone I wanted to stay friends with I did, and I have no need or desire to congregate with people I so desperately tried to get away from.

I didn’t go to my 10 year but did go to my fiancées. I slightly regret not going but none of my “friends” I still talk to were going, and it cost like 60 bucks to attend so I said fuck it.
60 bucks?! That’s it? My 20 was an all weekend binge at bars and hotels
Now I’m wondering who actually went lol

I got blackout drunk at my ten year and had a bunch of random girls texting me over the following few days about some cancer charity. No idea why.

I got blackout drunk at my ten year and had a bunch of random girls texting me over the following few days about some cancer charity. No idea why.
You win for best post today

You offered to shave your head for cancer

No one ever gonna forget that you flaked on that shit bro. You van Zanted them

Back