Do you attend your high school reunions?

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
8EyMK.gif

I did my 10.

It was mildly fun.
No of the issues and drama you see or hear about.

Facebook killed the idea of reunions...

But if I were to attend it would be to pick fights with all my bullies and fuck their wives...

And also laugh at all the high school hotties who became whales.

Not bitter or anything

I didn't have many friends in high school due to being a big introvert back then.

It would probably just be awkward for me now since I don't really have much to reminisce about with any of them.

I went to my 10 year and it was dumb as fuck. Me and like 4-5 of my buddies from high school were off to one side single drinking beer and everyone else was married and had their kids or married and already divorced with their kids.

Was comical seeing the babes from high school that wouldn't tell me the time of day become fat cows though.

No, between Facebook and Linkedin im informed of every single thing everyone does, asking about their lives would create a rendundancy wave that would kill us all

I went to my 10 year and it was pretty lame. None of the people I would've cared to see went.

So when I got invited to my 20th (fuck I'm old) last year I didn't even bother.

Facebook killed the idea of reunions...

But if I were to attend it would be to pick fights with all my bullies and fuck their wives...

And also laugh at all the high school hotties who became whales.

Not bitter or anything

I got curious and looked up my class's alumni FB page and am amazed at how many clearly had plastic surgery. One girl I grew up with is literally unrecognizable - I dunno if she was in witness protection or what lol.

I got curious and looked up my class's alumni FB page and am amazed at how many clearly had plastic surgery. One girl I grew up with is literally unrecognizable - I dunno if she was in witness protection or what lol.
I will admit that part is hilarious.

Me and my buddies (keep in mind 2 are Marines and 1 is in the Air Force soo you know where this is going):
"Did Jane Doe always have big as tits like that?" -Marine 1
"No." -Me
"Seriously?" -Marine 2
"I'm fat and was single all of high school, believe me I burned into my mind how hot some of these girls were" -Me
"Yeah, 100% implants... I 'bumped' into them... they're hard as fuck" -Air Force
"I'd still fuck" -Me
"God you missed out on being a Marine"

I don't like my high school so I didn't go back. Plus I still hang out with my high school friends so everyday is a reunion. If I do go back, I'll be seeing strangers or people I don't like. No point in going back at all.

It will be nothing but show offs and getting new clients.

They could never locate me for my reunions (and I'm from a small town). I'm cool with that. Whenever they did have them, I was literally on the other side of the planet.

I felt like high school was a job I didn't like and I only needed to be there a while longer till I got something better. I didn't have a single friend since they all dropped out, so I'd never go to a reunion. I was a ghost in that school.

I went to mine. There was a jock that was always cool with everyone. Kind of felt bad for him, it seems like he gave up on life.

946d8e8a404b2622046b158872be9141.455x341x1.jpg

Meh

I still run into/keep in contact with people from back in the day so a reunion seems kind of pointless to me personally.

I keep in contact with the people I care about and everyone else can fuck off. So no.

yep. It was at a crappy bar. Then after it was over, some of us went to another crappy bar.

My 10 year would have been in 2013, and it was planned for like 14 months, and then canceled with about 6 weeks to go. The organizers were fucking useless, all they did was make a Facebook group which actually had about 215 people out of our grad class of 246 join it. However, finding a venue and getting people to front the cost to rent it and arrange caterers and entertainment turned into a complete clusterfuck and it just totally fell apart. We’ll be coming up on 15 years since graduation in the spring and no one has bothered to initiate any plans to try again, so I have no expectation for any other attempts for 20 or 25 year reunions or beyond.

Too bad, sort of.

I’ve never been invited to one and find out about them months after.

Just missed my 20 a few years back. 25 will be next year maybe ill go

If I’m single at the time, I’m not now so it wouldn’t be as much fun as being single and seeing how many I could bang lol

I’ve never been invited to one and find out about them months after.
Funny how that works. I just found out about my 20 on my own and it happened last month. My contact info is on the alumni site but the same assholes who were dicks to me in high school organized it. Go figure

Back