Do people really think Mike Perry is superstar material?

As soon as he loses again half of 'Platinum Nation' will jump ship.
We had that before. After the Jouban loss.

No biggie. People were even more fired up before his next fight.

The only thing that remains from that loss is a gif the haters keep spamming in lack of recent material.

Mostly a young fan base trolling, he has potential but we don't know much until his fights better competition.

It started out as a joke, but Sherdog seems to have the ability to create champs out of people by hyping them.

People were calling Conor goat after 1 UFC fight.. and yeah he pretty much is now.

Preposterous allegations and unfounded slander

If he lays them hands on anyone the sky is the limit.

Ha he's a direct descendant of the just bleed gods - I specifically remember some sherbros sayin Reyes was gonna give him trouble based off his record and finish rate - Mike ran through that dude ha it honestly wasn't even a great fight it looked like he got fed a can - granted the dude typically fights at 155 I'm not hating I hope he gets a LW matchup and another chance - not a single hater mentioned platinum for a solid two weeks after that

Mike Perry seems like the second coming of Phil Baroni to me. He'll probably end up in about the same place. A low-ranked fighter on the roster who is interesting to watch, but no one is under the impression that he's actually "the best eva."

I'll be ready to bump this thread when he does become champion.

Lmao at that gimmick.

You‘ll be gone soon I assume, but I hope you enjoy the ride.

No gimmick. The mods contacted me to make sure the UFC's core demographic of 18-35 white males was kept in check.

My word is final on all issues of race.

No gimmick. The mods contacted me to make sure the UFC's core demographic of 18-35 white males was kept in check.

My word is final on all issues of race.
Right now you are more like Sherdog‘s official yellow man.

I wonder whose alt you are, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back