Do people really think Mike Perry is superstar material?

Meh. I am a minority and I don't find those things in the article particularly racist. Sure the corner comment was racist, but he can't control what another man (his corner) says. As for the N word, he wasn't using it in a derogatory manner. You are entitled to your opinion though.

Can you please give an example to a racist thing YOU might find offensive?
You know, jsut to get the measure of your offensiveness.

He is a very young and talented prospect. Mike and Erick Silva are the future of the UFC.

a84ddf9c8e2be237985d882b46b30b77.jpg
Lol! This is one of the greatest gifs out there imo. Thanks dude, it's been a while since I've seen it.

Can you please give an example to a racist thing YOU might find offensive?
You know, jsut to get the measure of your offensiveness.

No, that is a pointless exercise. You have made up your mind that Mike is a POS, and that is ok. There is no sense in trying to convince you otherwise; People don't always have to agree.

No, that is a pointless exercise. You have made up your mind that Mike is a POS, and that is ok. There is no sense in trying to convince you otherwise; People don't always have to agree.

Actually, I DO like to change my mind about fighters in the positive direction.
But as you wish...

People talk about him like he can be a future champion and ppv star. Is this serious or just an inside joke that I missed?
It started as a joke but so did Conor. If he keeps KOing people, he's gonna be a star

I like the way he speaks and carries himself. He's an Intriguing personality

That said, whether he has the skills to get him to a championship Is another matter

but we'll see

I like him

11 wins 11 ko's I'm not seeing where the hate is coming from is he future champ probably not. But as he keeps winning by ko he'll have plenty of fans.

People talk about him like he can be a future champion and ppv star. Is this serious or just an inside joke that I missed?
I think the Perry bandwagon is a combination of both. Dummies who actually think he has a future, and trolls who are in on the joke. Sure hes fun to watch, but champion? Never.

No.....it all started as a joke to make fun of Conor fans....then people started hopping on the bandwagon not knowing it was a joke....

The guys who started this joke are kicking back and laughing their asses off at all the people who weren't in on it.....they're the bronies of sherdog....
<36>

He'll be a mid card star. If he can piece a few wins together, he'll likely get the odd fight night co-headliner, even headliner.

Still has a ways to go before showing he can compete with the top 10 at WW.

Platinum Nation and Platinum Mike are here to stay. Whether you like it or not.

11 wins 11 ko's I'm not seeing where the hate is coming from is he future champ probably not. But as he keeps winning by ko he'll have plenty of fans.
This. How can you dislike him as a fighter? It’s impossible.

Can we all take a step back from caring about rankings, publicity and fucking PPV buys? Let’s enjoy the blood before they wipe it.

Back