Do people really think Mike Perry is superstar material?

Do you not like exciting fighters? I’ve never seen a bad mike perry fight.

<36>

Sure just like it did after the Jouban fight right?
Tell me that’s not true.

Oh BTW. Platinum Mike by always having one bullet left.

$

People talk about him like he can be a future champion and ppv star. Is this serious or just an inside joke that I missed?
Do you even UFC bro?

Wins 11

11 KO/TKO (100%)

0 SUBMISSIONS (0%)

0 DECISIONS (0%

What don't you understand?

{<huh}

Remember when people said Vanilla Ice was going to be as big as Bieber or Eminem.

I think most reasonable MMA fans (excluding the nuthuggers) who have witnessed his mediocre rise have been shocked as to where it's coming from, almost as if there is some type of social media push that is clearly hyping a nobody to get somewhere fast. When you lose to a model and very average fighter, it's safe to say the guy is just an overblown loudmouth and he's got an IQ no bigger than a mosquito. He always has a punchers chance, but it ends there. That doesn't mean he won't get wins and a hype behind him because peeps love to jump on bandwagons and suck on some Platinum balls to get praise. Bottom line he'll eventually be a footnote that will end up in a another organization.
Geez one loss while he was going through a transition & he earned that backlash?

Right now you are more like Sherdog‘s official yellow man.

I wonder whose alt you are, lol.

What have I done to trigger you so deeply?

I was dead serious about what I said about Platinum. I like the guy. I know he said he admires Trump but if he actually said something racist I need to know so he can be delt with accordingly.

Perry throws down but as long as he continues to show improvements. I am good with that.

What have I done to trigger you so deeply?

I was dead serious about what I said about Platinum. I like the guy. I know he said he admires Trump but if he actually said something racist I need to know so he can be delt with accordingly.
<{anton}>

I think the Perry bandwagon is a combination of both. Dummies who actually think he has a future, and trolls who are in on the joke. Sure hes fun to watch, but champion? Never.
lol.... he's young & improving... & haz dat KO power. It's way too soon for comments like "Never"

I dont think Perry has fought a good wrestler in his entire life

Dude is a can.

UFC is not fooling anybody with this favorable matchups

We had that before. After the Jouban loss.

No biggie. People were even more fired up before his next fight.

The only thing that remains from that loss is a gif the haters keep spamming in lack of recent material.
Wait a minute... are you saying that Plat hasn't lost since then?

<TheWire1>

I'm perplexed that Till is getting such a huge step up in competition this Saturday.

I'd love to see Cowboy vs Perry. Instead he get an equally dangerous opponent with less name recognition in Pinzinibbio.

His only loss is to a male model.

Ffs, lol.
So do people think that if someone has good looks they can't fight? What is this fascination with Jouban being a model? What does that have to do with anything?

Back