Do breasts offend you?

Was reading this article today:

"Emily Ratajkowski rose to fame when she danced naked alongside Robin Thicke in his 2013 music video for "Blurred Lines," but these days the 26-year-old model wants to change the way the world views sexuality onscreen.
"It really bothers me that people are so offended by breasts…That's when I realized how f----d our culture is," she told Allure for their August 2017 issue. "When we see breasts, we don't think of beauty and femininity. We think of vulgar, oversexualized images."

So I'm confused - we aren't supposed to stare at them because that's offensive, but we are supposed to appreciate them, because not doing so is offensive?

Our culture is fucked indeed, but I don't think she gets why.
You are trying to rationalize something that cannot be rationalized.

The ones that get all irritated with men Slut shaming and making women feel bad for liking sex, objectifying them by talking about how they look..............Those are the first women who smile to each others faces and then when that woman wearing the revealing top goes to the bathroom, begin gossiping about her "Did you see how short her dress is and how her tits are hanging out? what a ho."

Its absolutely hilarious. They judge and backstab each other relentlessly over that stuff.

Good sized natural jiggly boobs are the key to long lasting world peace.

I love tits,i really do...but yknow the broads in soul calibur,or most chicks in video games or comics...i mean come on. It gets so ridiculous you cant even take it seriously anymore and just laugh at it,lol

wp_soul_calibur_iv_by_sketchfighter316.jpg
\\]
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh fuck off. Crackers will throw a fit over a woman breast feeding in public.

Herp Derp about American Culture not being hypocritical and puritanical.
Did you just say crackers? I mean if you are going to go their then that gives me the right to use at least two words that are the same class of remark.. Don't go down this path. Hypocrite..

I love tits,i really do...but yknow the broads in soul calibur,or most chicks in video games or comics...i mean come on. It gets so ridiculous you cant even take it seriously anymore and just laugh at it,lol

wp_soul_calibur_iv_by_sketchfighter316.jpg
\\]
maxresdefault.jpg
What games are those from? I don't recognize them at all?

Like i been playin soul calibur since the 90s.

taksbecg8-jpg.4283

Taki had a skin tight outfit but it made sense cos she was a ninja,and had realistic size breasts.

now its like this.

taki-1.jpg

soul_calibur__s_taki_by_osiris_gd.jpg

And Ivy? even worse

This was how she originally looked.

Ivy02SCCGI.jpg

and this is her now
Ivy1p_001.jpg

soul-calibur-4-ivy_a.jpg

Do i think they went a bit too far in oversexualizing these characters? Yeah i do. It really wasnt necessary.

I dont mind some oversexualized characters... but these werent always that way,they made them that way after they had been in several games before..
they went full Dead or Alive on these broads.

on another coin,in movies when i was growing up, titties didnt have a reason to pop out of a shirt,it just happened. It was fun. Now nudity in movies is always serious.

do you have no self control? it's like the Muslims whose defense for raping a woman is she was wearing provocative clothing so she had it coming. Do you want to steal a every nice car you see?
no i just prefer not see them all the time, so its more of a thrill when i do.

Last edited:
Did you just say crackers? I mean if you are going to go their then that gives me the right to use at least two words that are the same class of remark.. Don't go down this path. Hypocrite..

I just find the word to be hilarious homie.

I hope Emily inspires other young hotties to showcase every inch of their private parts. True pioneer. Respect.

I substantially doubt anyone loves tits more than me

I think Americans need to reverse their stance on nudity and violence.

More enthusiasm for boobs, less for guns/blood/shooting.

Like i been playin soul calibur since the 90s.

taksbecg8-jpg.4283

Taki had a skin tight outfit but it made sense cos she was a ninja,and had realistic size breasts.

now its like this.

taki-1.jpg

soul_calibur__s_taki_by_osiris_gd.jpg

And Ivy? even worse

This was how she originally looked.

Ivy02SCCGI.jpg

and this is her now
Ivy1p_001.jpg

soul-calibur-4-ivy_a.jpg

Do i think they went a bit too far in oversexualizing these characters? Yeah i do. It really wasnt necessary.

I dont mind some oversexualized characters... but these werent always that way,they made them that way after they had been in several games before..
they went full Dead or Alive on these broads.
That's Japan for you. They'll sexualize octopi.

"Emily Ratajkowski rose to fame when she danced naked alongside Robin Thicke in his 2013 music video for "Blurred Lines," but these days the 26-year-old model wants to change the way the world views sexuality onscreen.
"It really bothers me that people are so offended by breasts…That's when I realized how f----d our culture is," she told Allure for their August 2017 issue. "When we see breasts, we don't think of beauty and femininity. We think of vulgar, oversexualized images."

So I'm confused - we aren't supposed to stare at them because that's offensive, but we are supposed to appreciate them, because not doing so is offensive?

She's right. We need to see more breasts to break us in. It will be tough, but we're just going to have to find a way to pull thru.

So she's pissed at what pays her bills?

Back