Do breasts offend you?

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Was reading this article today:

"Emily Ratajkowski rose to fame when she danced naked alongside Robin Thicke in his 2013 music video for "Blurred Lines," but these days the 26-year-old model wants to change the way the world views sexuality onscreen.
"It really bothers me that people are so offended by breasts…That's when I realized how f----d our culture is," she told Allure for their August 2017 issue. "When we see breasts, we don't think of beauty and femininity. We think of vulgar, oversexualized images."

So I'm confused - we aren't supposed to stare at them because that's offensive, but we are supposed to appreciate them, because not doing so is offensive?

Our culture is fucked indeed, but I don't think she gets why.

No. I love them all shapes and sizes.

I'm offended by the lack of them.

51InCIdxPtL._SY346_.jpg

I wouldnt mind seeing less of them in public. If i see a pair of tits I like to be able to touch them. otherwise its just a tease. I'm an ass man, anyway.

"Emily Ratajkowski rose to fame when she danced naked alongside Robin Thicke in his 2013 music video for "Blurred Lines," but these days the 26-year-old model wants to change the way the world views sexuality onscreen.
"It really bothers me that people are so offended by breasts…That's when I realized how f----d our culture is," she told Allure for their August 2017 issue. "When we see breasts, we don't think of beauty and femininity. We think of vulgar, oversexualized images."

So I'm confused - we aren't supposed to stare at them because that's offensive, but we are supposed to appreciate them, because not doing so is offensive?

Emily Ratajkowski had some of the nicest tits I've ever seen in hollywood. That scene in gone girl was great.

So how long is appropriate to admire breasts without offending someone? .4 seconds?

Also, post more breasts so I can appreciate pls

Hey, Emily, that white goop is not my spit.

The only thing offensive is the hypocritical attitude of this Emily chick. But apparently she has nice tits, so I'll forgive her.

GettyImages-601348700-744x1118.jpg

Can everyone please stop sexualizing and objectifying me!!!

• America's priorities are definitely fucked up when an attractive topless women is deemed vulgar and censurable. But having someone's brains graphically splattered all over while they beg for mercy is perfectly acceptable evening viewing for all ages.
  • Objecting to both not allowing breasts to be viewed and to looking at breasts is pretty nonsensical. But has Emily taken both positions?

• America's priorities are definitely fucked up when an attractive topless women is deemed vulgar and censurable. But having someone's brains graphically splattered all over while they beg for mercy is perfectly acceptable evening viewing for all ages.
  • Objecting to both not allowing breasts to be viewed and to looking at breasts is pretty nonsensical. But has Emily taken both positions?

That's OFFENSIVE

No one is offended.

She is stupid for saying "thats when I realized out culture..."

Fuck her. White women have it easier than anyone else on earth.

She should take this shit to just about the whole middle east and see how it pans out.

Ratajow has good taste in politicians
3106633B00000578-3438879-image-a-10_1455030343492.jpg

#BernieBless
#SinglePayerWillPrevail
#CompassionNotConservatism

Back