Do breasts offend you?

Nope....she wants to dress like a slut and be treated like a lady. It doesn't work like that. But I can understand your point here, as this is an offshoot of the normal feminist hypocrisy. But SJW? c'mon man
where do you see that in the OP or are you reading an expanded comment elsewhere?

Because everything you are saying she is saying is the opposite of what her known view is prior which is that nudity and particularly boobs should not be treated as a bad thing if seen in public. She has always been very open and comfortable with nudity.

I will remain open to the idea that maybe you guys are reading something expanded on her thoughts but iin fact believe that yes, you guys are just sherdog's version of SJW's looking to get angry and create issues where they don't exist.

where do you see that in the OP or are you reading an expanded comment elsewhere?

Because everything you are saying she is saying is the opposite of what her known view is prior which is that nudity and particularly boobs should not be treated as a bad thing if seen in public. She has always been very open and comfortable with nudity.

I will remain open to the idea that maybe you guys are reading something expanded on her thoughts but iin fact believe that yes, you guys are just sherdog's version of SJW's looking to get angry and create issues where they don't exist.
She wants exposure to be normal, but it isn't accepted yet, and that's her issue. Culture is fucked in her opinion. She want's to dress as slutty as she wants and still be respected for her beauty. I respect her and her magnificent tits, but she's just another entitled celebrity with an agenda.

I didn't read the article, so I'm just guessing, but I agree that the taboo of breast on either side is weird, and it surely seems to stem from a repressive mindset. The people offended are weird because they are just body parts. If someone can look at an arm, a leg, a man's chest, etc. and not be offended, why not a woman's bare chest? And to those that are like "OMG OMG BOOBS!!" again, if topless women weren't uncommon, would those people still have that reaction?

I've enjoyed many a boob in my lifetime, so I'm not going to trip over my own tongue if I see a woman out on a hot day and she's topless. Sure, it would initially register as an odd occurrence, but I'm rational enough to realise that it shouldn't be odd at all.

White women have it easier than anyone else on earth.

Amen!

She wants exposure to be normal, but it isn't accepted yet, and that's her issue. Culture is fucked in her opinion. She want's to dress as slutty as she wants and still be respected for her beauty. I respect her and her magnificent tits, but she's just another entitled celebrity with an agenda.
Yes many europeans think boobs exposed is normal and nothing to get offended by.

Why do you take that statement as an indictment or negative?

Culture is fucked because we get angry about boobs (and you can extend the argument as we often hear by saying 'yue we are ok with guns and violence in popular media'), that has typically been her point.

No she wants to get to a place where if someone sees a boob they don't freak out and start acting like they saw something horrible and the person should be arrested for it.

Honestly you are the worst kind of SJW (and i never use the term ever) as you are the type of person who completely makes up positions for other people so you can them condemn them and have an outlet for your angry agenda.

I didn't read the article, so I'm just guessing, but I agree that the taboo of breast on either side is weird, and it surely seems to stem from a repressive mindset. The people offended are weird because they are just body parts. If someone can look at an arm, a leg, a man's chest, etc. and not be offended, why not a woman's bare chest? And to those that are like "OMG OMG BOOBS!!" again, if topless women weren't uncommon, would those people still have that reaction?

I've enjoyed many a boob in my lifetime, so I'm not going to trip over my own tongue if I see a woman out on a hot day and she's topless. Sure, it would initially register as an odd occurrence, but I'm rational enough to realise that it shouldn't be odd at all.

Amen!
You got it right but there are guys like @steve38 who will wage war against you and women like her who say what you do creating imaginary fights because this issue riles them so much.

They simply cannot accept a woman saying exposure should be normal and not a big deal without getting triggered.

Emily Ratakadingdong is literally famous because of her breasts and her always posing nude. She should stfu...and continue to post nudes.

The problem is once we get desensitized, feminists are gonna blame men for not paying enough attention to the female form. And then we won't do shit. Wives and girlfriends will be shaking their tittays at us so that we will mow the lawn and go purse shopping with them and it won't work anymore
lol. Cultural feminism loses its night when women like this, who have never read a book, feel the need to take charge. "Holding boobs made me realize how fucked our culture is." Yeah? Not racism? Holocaust? Raping the earth?

You got it right but there are guys like @steve38 who will wage war against you and women like her who say what you do creating imaginary fights because this issue riles them so much.

They simply cannot accept a woman saying exposure should be normal and not a big deal without getting triggered.
LOL...you got me confused with someone else, bro. But sorry to insult your dream chick....I would probably take the same offense if you insulted 80's Phoebe Cates...it's all good. :)

The only thing offensive is the hypocritical attitude of this Emily chick. But apparently she has nice tits, so I'll forgive her.
Can everyone please stop sexualizing and objectifying me!!!

This. Chick is better seen than heard.

LOL...you got me confused with someone else, bro. But sorry to insult your dream chick....I would probably take the same offense if you insulted 80's Phoebe Cates...it's all good. :)
At least you are consistent. Now you are making up arguments for me which are false to create your next fake outrage. Go check out the Multimedia forum and every Versus contest she was in as I don't think I voted for her a single time. She is great looking but not typically my type.

Sorry that the truth offends you. Sorry that she is very typically liberal and open when it comes to nudity and thinks it should not be a problem and that makes you angry and gives yo ua need to lash out at her, lie about her and create a fake strawman to fight with.

But I see you have zero interest in fact or truth and instead just want to create caricatures to fight with whether myself or her because it is boring for you to deal with our expressed positions which do not provide you the conflict you obviously require.

Anyway off with you now. Go find another model woman who says she has no issue with nudity and pick your next fight. You know you want to.

I don't think they're over sexualized. They're there to attracted mates... for procreation and feeding your young. I think we're starting to under sexualize them if you ask me.

At least you are consistent. Now you are making up arguments for me which are false to create your next fake outrage. Go check out the Multimedia forum and every Versus contest she was in as I don't think I voted for her a single time. She is great looking but not typically my type.

Sorry that the truth offends you. Sorry that she is very typically liberal and open when it comes to nudity and thinks it should not be a problem and that makes you angry and gives yo ua need to lash out at her, lie about her and create a fake strawman to fight with.

But I see you have zero interest in fact or truth and instead just want to create caricatures to fight with whether myself or her because it is boring for you to deal with our expressed positions which do not provide you the conflict you obviously require.

Anyway off with you now. Go find another model woman who says she has no issue with nudity and pick your next fight. You know you want to.
Damn, dude. Chill out...and show me posts where I make a habit of trashing hot chicks. It's comical how far off base you are here with SJW and liberal comments. Get it together, friend. If you read any of my posts, you would know that's not me at all.

Damn, dude. Chill out...and show me posts where I make a habit of trashing hot chicks. It's comical how far off base you are here with SJW and liberal comments. Get it together, friend. If you read any of my posts, you would know that's not me at all.
I don't need to read your prior posts.

You can simply go first and do what you are asking. Show me where she says what you have made up her saying? Show me where I say what you have made up me saying?

I find it quite humorous you now playing the victim '..m'uh, don't misrepresent me' when that has been your entire position here. Sorry dude but you completely do embody the forum warrior SJW we often see on forums. Misrepresenting others constantly to create fake arguments and then crying crocodile tears about not being understood when called on it.

I don't need to read your prior posts.

You can simply go first and do what you are asking. Show me where she says what you have made up her saying? Show me where I say what you have made up me saying?

I find it quite humorous you now playing the victim '..m'uh, don't misrepresent me' when that has been your entire position here. Sorry dude but you completely do embody the forum warrior SJW we often see on forums. Misrepresenting others constantly to create fake arguments and then crying crocodile tears about not being understood when called on it.
I'm not even sure why we are quarreling...lol. I like you, and most of your posts. And I officially retract my statement that "she is your dream girl". Feel better now, Buttercup?

Emily has been trying awfully hard lately to be some sort of spokesperson for body image and social justice.... and she's sounded like a complete idiot in every instance.

More tits less fighting fellas

Breasts are supposed to bring us together not divide us

Back