Do breasts offend you?

The thing is, if women want to be chill with nudity, then they're gonna have to deal with boners. And they can't go all "omg i feel oppressed" due to human biological function.
They want to enjoy being looked at, but they don't want you to enjoy looking.

To me vulgarity is all in context. A pair of tits on a nude beach isn't vulgar, nor is a breastfeeding pair. Getting them out for a Robin Thicke video is vulgar.

Shiiit i love breasts, ass, hips, legs, thighs, and a pretty young face.

When was the last time you truly, honestly saw, with your own eyes, someone give someone shit for breastfeeding in public?

Haven't ever seen this outside of YouTube videos. In some of them women are called whores and told they deserve to be raped (mostly by gross older people) and in one security had to be called because a guy threatened to come back with a gun. Those are probably all staged, though I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't.

200.gif

200w.gif

It's actually an American thing to be so offended by nudity. I've seen commercials for food items in Europe that had full blown titties in them, on prime time TV. Not a big deal.

Getting over our problem with nudity needs to start on Sherdog. We should be allowed to post nude breast pics if we want.

It's actually an American thing to be so offended by nudity. I've seen commercials for food items in Europe that had full blown titties in them, on prime time TV. Not a big deal.

Getting over our problem with nudity needs to start on Sherdog. We should be allowed to post nude breast pics if we want.
More specifically, female nipples.

Because once a kid sees female nipples, he's either well on his way to a life of crime or traumatized for life.

Lol. She thinks men will learn not to be turned on by titties. Hahahahahahahahaha

I'm not even sure why we are quarreling...lol. I like you, and most of your posts. And I officially retract my statement that "she is your dream girl". Feel better now, Buttercup?

I simply find it funny that in this case you have a woman who is uber comfortable being nude in public and who does not see why it is a big deal to so many people and somehow holding that belief is enough to get the usual sherdog female hate squad to pounce on her and denounce her as some kind of evil.

I simply find it funny that in this case you have a woman who is uber comfortable being nude in public and who does not see why it is a big deal to so many people and somehow holding that belief is enough to get the usual sherdog female hate squad to pounce on her and denounce her as some kind of evil.
Hope you had a good sleep, but we are on the same page, amigo. Your issues are not mine, and I always look at the indigenous women across from me who breast feed on their ride to the city....of course I take a look....lol

Lol. She thinks men will learn not to be turned on by titties. Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't think that idea is far off base. Sure we'll be turned on by them just as we are turned on by a pair of long, well-toned legs, but if maybe if we saw them at a similar clip that we saw legs, maybe people wouldn't blow a gasket when they are seen. #Desensitisation.

I'm only offended if they are small and/or fugly.

Otherwise, #FreeTheBoobies

I like models for their looks, not their brains. Rata is much better when she's showing her goods and not trying to force some issue.

I wouldnt mind seeing less of them in public. If i see a pair of tits I like to be able to touch them. otherwise its just a tease. I'm an ass man, anyway.
do you have no self control? it's like the Muslims whose defense for raping a woman is she was wearing provocative clothing so she had it coming. Do you want to steal a every nice car you see?

giphy.gif

do you have no self control? it's like the Muslims whose defense for raping a woman is she was wearing provocative clothing so she had it coming. Do you want to steal a every nice car you see?
5a8a0c12a4479f95b5e26ab6bf6a03b0c842af356b5506ffc59138be4872361b.jpg

Back