DJ vs Brock Lesnar, DJ's prediction

Why can't he just be real and admit Brock literally kills him. Not metaphorically but literally one punch and hes dead. Second of all speed times mass equals force which doesn't have nearly enough to hurt Brock.

So, make himself even LESS marketable to the idiots who with no combat training who think they could take him in a fight because he's the size of their girlfriend?

Or... glorify a hypothetical situation that would NEVER be sanctioned by anyone (other than Japan) and talk about the best possible outcome and how he would approach it?

Obviously DJ is joking around...he knows it's freaken tmz...they just want a sound bite...brock would literally be chasing that little dude all over the ring...he would literally pick him up with one hand and slam him down...it would be scary...as good as dj is...if hunt couldn't do anything against hunt...what chance does dj have?
What made me laugh about this post is how you acknowledge DJ is just fucking around and how his words shouldn't be taken seriously, and then you go on and take this very seriously.

It would look like this

21aa7a10-d4e4-11e4-a2ba-75d5b1d307c2_Dodson-spin.gif

Well this should be the plan facing someone bigger, go to the bodies weak spots like liver and solar plexus no matter how big you are those shots can put you down. Although can MM even reach Brock’s liver?
He's actually at the perfect height for it. Plus he's small, fast, and hard to get a hold of.

So, make himself even LESS marketable to the idiots who with no combat training who think they could take him in a fight because he's the size of their girlfriend?

Or... glorify a hypothetical situation that would NEVER be sanctioned by anyone (other than Japan) and talk about the best possible outcome and how he would approach it?
he arguably makes himself less marketable. If he was real and honest about the situation ppl could respect that. He didn't win me over with anything he said probably the opposite.

Came to look for this thread, after seeing the video. Not leaving disappointed.

Was expecting DJ to say he'd ankle pick him. Left disappointed. (That would've been the best answer... )

Personally, I think that if he had a toothpick in the corner of his mouth, by employing his A-level jumping abilities, he could puncture with the very tip one of Brock's testicles. (I suppose he could not subtly keep a stool in the octagon once the fight commenced to use it as a jumping platform - that would be a game-changer, he could slap one of the testicles (even if that meant sustaining an injury in the process), much better than the tooth-pick.)

he arguably makes himself less marketable. If he was real and honest about the situation ppl could respect that. He didn't win me over with anything he said probably the opposite.
He doesn't give a shit about you. You know that right?

Lesnar would throw him through the mat

What made me laugh about this post is how you acknowledge DJ is just fucking around and how his words shouldn't be taken seriously, and then you go on and take this very seriously.

Well, cause then i'm like, what would happen if they fought? Couldn't help it...I think it would be like a mosquito stinging a lion...it might slightly annoy him...but the lion could just swat him, with any amount of effort...

Demetrious keeps quiet: "look at this manlet, can't even promote himself, soooooo uninteresting!"

Demetrious talks a little bit of shit: "stay in your lane, boy"

He doesn't give a shit about you. You know that right?
I mean maybe but I have followed his twitch made a very small donation and he thanked me by name. That being said your response holds zero value. This isn't about whether he cares about me or not. Now keep your bird brain focused on the topic at hand

LMAO I didn't knew Mighty Mouse was good at telling jokes, sherdog told me he was boring AF

mtbu.gif

Back