DJ vs Brock Lesnar, DJ's prediction

Genki Sudo vs Butterbean has shown us that the smaller man can beat the heavier guy.

If Mighty Mouse keeps running around I don't see Brock being able to handle his speed and conditioning. He won't catch him!

Also after having seen Woodley fight we know you only need to throw like 6 punches per round to win. Mighty Mouse by decision!

fight could go this way

giphy.gif

Connor yes...he'd beat Floyd, but not Ronda...lmao, WTF does her being humbled has much to do with her Judo?

Ever heard of potshots? Floyd can easily spam potshots while moving constantly. Ronda ain't touching Floyd, let alone getting close enough for a clinch -> throw. Hell, Floyd can just keep jabbing and moving to light her up and can probably KO her with just his jabs. You think Floyd can't hit HARDER than Nunes????????????

If floyd is close enough for a pot-shot, he's close enough to get taken down or clinched....he likely throws a jab or check-hook and keeps his distance.....on the ground he is likely defenseless....

I'd see it going one of two ways....neither touch eachother because mayweather stays too far away, or Ronda (once again, before her confidence was shattered) clinches and takes him down and ends it.....

Dont overrate boxing, when the opponent is only worried about his opponents hands and nothing else, the fight is much easier than if his/her opponent had any other tools whatsoever....

If floyd is close enough for a pot-shot, he's close enough to get taken down or clinched....he likely throws a jab or check-hook and keeps his distance.....on the ground he is likely defenseless....

Sorry but a potshot is not what you think it is. There are good reasons why Potshot Fighters, rarely get booked to fight.

I'd see it going one of two ways....neither touch eachother because mayweather stays too far away, or Ronda (once again, before her confidence was shattered) clinches and takes him down and ends it.....

Do you know what kind of takedowns that Ronda mostly uses and what she's likely going to try? Tell me how would that work well if Floyd plays the potshot game.

Dont overrate boxing, when the opponent is only worried about his opponents hands and nothing else, the fight is much easier than if his/her opponent had any other tools whatsoever....

Yea, I know what Boxing is but this is talking about Ronda, a clumsy ass striker who got lit up by Amanda Nunes.....vs. the greatest Boxer of his class....oh, and he's a MALE. He's going to knock Ronda's head clean off.

you had trouble with does not equal could beat you
yeah, brock would have trouble running around to catch demetrious too
that doesn't mean MM would beat brock

He was simply pointing out imo that it would likely be harder than many people think for Lesnar.I wrestled for over ten years and toward the end at mostly 125 ish and would usually get the better of HW's on our team,but they weren't that great tbh.You just gas so fast trying to move around big guys but on a technical level you have so many advantages.I doubt MM would win of course but i'd honestly be interested in seeing that lol.

Imagine how crazy it'd be if MM catches Brock with a sub from the bottom.

LMAO he couldn't even beat Brad Pickett .

He'd beat Brock easy, by running around and punching his knee, it's like a Rhino trying to catch a mouse, DJ is just too fast for Brock.

Take size out of the equation...which is what the P4P discussion is intended to do...and DJ murders any current or past fighter from any weightclass.

Back