DJ vs Brock Lesnar, DJ's prediction

Too late, mang. Another thread in progress.

But, anyway: he should've said "ankle pick".

Demetrious keeps quiet: "look at this manlet, can't even promote himself, soooooo uninteresting!"

Demetrious talks a little bit of shit: "stay in your lane, boy"

be a little more cool with it if he was talking shit to someone that would be a realistic fight for him.

If the fight took place in an open football field i guess MM a 4% chance to win

Well, cause then i'm like, what would happen if they fought? Couldn't help it...I think it would be like a mosquito stinging a lion...it might slightly annoy him...but the lion could just swat him, with any amount of effort...
Yeah i get you

BUT

Is there a possibility Brock wouldn't get a hold of him? I remember a fight in PRIDE were a big ass african dude (Zulu maybe?) chased around a much smaller japanese dude. Big dude gassed and lost...

I mean, i chased a fly around my room for 10 minutes and took the L.

Last edited:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Demetrious Johnson: "i'd beat Brock Lesnar with liver kicks"
2edz0v5_jpg.gif

Demetrious keeps quiet: "look at this manlet, can't even promote himself, soooooo uninteresting!"

Does he have to go all Cocknar though? That's a bit of a stretch isn't it? Why not something much achievable and still in UFC....Holloway, Ferguson, Woodley, Bisping, DC etc.
10/10 Lesnar Zangiefs his ass...
QG7Vby.gif

I believe him and i would sure as hell watch that fucking fight and pull for him
tumblr_oohdb6DPv91r7vh24o1_540.gif

It was a sarcastic question receiving a sarcastic reply...

However the thought of Mighty Mouse saying he would take Lesnar's back and choke him out would be a hilarious visual.

Does he have to go all Cocknar though? That's a bit of a stretch isn't it? Why not something much achievable and still in UFC....Holloway, Ferguson, Woodley, Bisping, DC etc.
bisping got cardio too.
he needs a fat middleweight.

Well I mean the dude is afraid to fight Dillashaw and won't fight at 135 but he'd beat Brock Lesnar?? Ok... lol

It was a sarcastic question receiving a sarcastic reply...

However the thought of Mighty Mouse saying he would take Lesnar's back and choke him out would be a hilarious visual.
can he put his arm around that neck?

Kid, Brock would F5 you and there'd be nothing you could do about it.

Last edited:
Whether he tries to be a heel or a baby face he will never satisfy sherdog it's hilarious. DJ is the man

I mean maybe but I have followed his twitch made a very small donation and he thanked me by name. That being said your response holds zero value. This isn't about whether he cares about me or not. Now keep your bird brain focused on the topic at hand
You were the one saying he didn't win you over by saying what he said.

I simply replied he doesn't care. None of us care.

I just wanted to be kind and give you that piece of news in case you had it twisted.

he arguably makes himself less marketable. If he was real and honest about the situation ppl could respect that. He didn't win me over with anything he said probably the opposite.
For sure, because you're "that guy". You could beat up MM in a fight right? Because you would just pick him up bridal style and throw him?

It's possible. But it's much more likely that Bork consumes Mouse for the protein.

PRZESTAŃ SZKALOWAĆ BORKA LESNARA CHUUUUJUUUU

ZDECHNIESZ WE FLYWEIGHT CHUUUJUUUU

Back