DJ vs Brock Lesnar, DJ's prediction

warmotherfuckinCREEPY3.gif~original

DJ should try some WWE to gain some popularity :)

You were the one saying he didn't win you over by saying what he said.

I simply replied he doesn't care. None of us care.

I just wanted to be kind and give you that piece of news in case you had it twisted.
No it's pretty obvious no one cares nowhere I stated ppl cared nor do I care if ppl care..This is a forum where express view and opinions. Where as you stated the.obvious to be a douche.

Yall cant be that gullible..............can you?

For sure, because you're "that guy". You could beat up MM in a fight right? Because you would just pick him up bridal style and throw him?
The fact that these questions popped into you mind and you actual posted it thinking that any of your questions pertain to what I said show what a classic shertard you are have a seat

But I'll entertain your retardation, MM murders me
I was invited to junior Olympics in highschool for wrestling am a 170 lb man but I don't train so ik my only chance is to sick Cruz on him

Last edited:
Lol

What a fool

It was a sarcastic question receiving a sarcastic reply...

However the thought of Mighty Mouse saying he would take Lesnar's back and choke him out would be a hilarious visual.
Doesn't matter, the people who hate the guy will take it and run with it.

Yall cant be that gullible..............can you?
Yes.

This is the forum that thought Conor and Ronda could beat Mayweather.

Fuck it, why not DJ beating Lesnar?

It's things like this that remind me how much I miss really skillful little blokes fighting mediocre big blokes.

BTW, not implying that Lesnar is mediocre before people start freaking out...

Yeah i get you

BUT

Is there a possibility Brock wouldn't get a hold of him? I remember a fight in PRIDE were a big ass african dude (Zulu maybe?) chased around a much smaller japanese dude. Big dude gassed and lost...

I mean, i chased a fly around my room for 10 minutes and took the L.

Well, Zulu. was a fat mass of flesh...not brock lesnar...that guy was a freak of nature...even his punches. were powerful. dj would have to run for his life...brock could take his time..but sooner or later, he would grab him...and dj is a buck 30...haha...brock is used to guys near 240+.

Back